Day 2 Mosconi Matches in Progress Coverage

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Mark Wilson interviewed by Jimmy Wych and Mark comments "now we know what we are up against.". in other words, they are used to the venue and the noise. Sounds good to me.

Mark says "I think someone's going to get hurt today.". I like it. Mark is quite clearly not satisfied with the 3-2 deficit and cannot wait for his team to do something about it today.

Let's do it. Show time!

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The players are introduced and the lag is won by Mark Gray for Team Europe.

Feijen breaks wet, but the layout is no bargain.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Mark Gray with a sensational two ball, breaking out the five and setting up a runout, converted by Europe for a 1-0 lead. Brilliant by Gray here!

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Short race where many races will be hill hill. Now surely the lag will be super important. And Europe must have been doing their homework with the lag

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
In rack two, Hall breaks wet and leaves a great layout. Solid runout, highlighted by a fine six ball by Hall, to tie at 1-1.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Bergman and Hall flawless on their runout. Tremendous break to start the rack as well

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Short race where many races will be hill hill. Now surely the lag will be super important. And Europe must have been doing their homework with the lag

Very true. It's the little things that make great players.

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I worry about Shane. If you think back, he has dogged it in every Mosconi Cup. I am a strong fan of his too.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Gray breaks wet, narrowly avoiding a scratch in the side. Nice one ball by Niels gets them started and Gray plays well onto the three. Some great position play gets Europe this rack and they lead 2-1. Both teams looking solid so far.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
How did Hall hit that 2 and Bergman followed up with a great shot on the 3 in the side, drawing to the side rail and then the top rail? These two are running out like they are playing on a bar table --- oh wait, this 9 footer plays like a bar table.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Bergman breaks in rack four and breaks wet. super tough two ball handled by Hall, but Bergman has tricky three ball. Wonderful three ball by Bergman! Bergman/Hall run out to tie it at 2-2. Both teams perfect so far.