Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page What happened to Stans CTE Book and New Video?
Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Se7en6ix
AzB Silver Member
Se7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond reputeSe7en6ix has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-25-2019, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
Go ahead profession x.
Whatever that means.

All is good .
wahahaha...... "profession"
well typos are fun.. PROFESSOR X, of X-MEN you know the comic character

Se7en6ix
"CTE Pro One"

Playing Cue: Mezz CP13 + Mezz Ignite Shaft, Lucasi LC50 + Predator Revo 12.4 Shaft
Break Cue: $50 Filipino Cue

Been to the mountain top........
Old
  (#17)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Been to the mountain top........ - 09-27-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbordona View Post
I was wondering if anyone has any information on when we can expect to see Stan's new CTE book and videos? Last I heard back in January of this year it was suppose to be out shortly. I have both of Stan's DVD's, and I still have not been successful with using CTE. The inconsistency I am experiencing using CTE has kept me away from using it. I know that there is probably something minor that I'm missing. Stan has stated that his book and new videos will explain everything in simple step by step terms.
Okay my man, I will tell you how it is.
I have spent the last 4 days at Stan Shuffett's studio and I will tell you right now, in 65 years of being around human beings, I have never met a more delightful and personable host and hostess as he and his wife. He will go all out for as long as you ask, in order to coach you into learning the real true way to use your eyes in shooting pool. You are right about missing a few minor points...I was too.
I did extensive training right there in his training facility on a big 10 foot Diamond table. He is an exacting taskmaster, but you will come away from there KNOWING that you know WHY the CTE system works. You will then have to put in some sweat equity on what you've learned.
I have physically held in my hands the master copy of his book....which I'd guess weighs about 5 pounds. I can guarantee there is no "fluff" in there about how to select a pool cue, how to stand, or any absurdity like one teacher had the gall to put on the back cover his of own book....Learn This and Never Miss a Shot Again. Yes, that's what that writer said..."Never Miss A Shot Again". What an arrogant lie. Everyone is going to miss shots occasionally...no matter what method they use. "Never Miss A Shot Again", indeed.
As to what information is coming in Stan's book....I will not tell you. When the time comes, buy it, and find out. Too many jerks out there (I am NOT saying you are one) do not deserve to know what is in that master volume of work...they've made their own bed, let 'em lay in it. Time for them to pay the price.
As to the Truth Series, it has been filmed and is ready to go. I will not tell you what it contains either. But, you will get the opportunity to decide for yourself when you get into the Truth Series whether or not you want to buy the book.
Remember.....at first CTE is odd and you will be forced to change the way you use your eyes or you will fail. Nope! I will not tell you how to do that either, but I know how now.
YOU too can learn
Whether you believe me or not does not matter one bit....the truth is marching on.
I myself was awestruck by this upcoming contribution to the game of pool
When will it be available, you ask???? Nope! I won't tell you that either.
To quote Martin Luther King......"I have been to the mountaintop and I am free at last. Thank God Almighty I am free at last".

"It is almost impossible to free simpletons from the chains they revere."

Old
  (#18)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2019, 08:27 PM

Walter??? Walter Mitty, is it really YOU?????

Old
  (#19)
Low500
AzB Silver Member
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
Walter??? Walter Mitty, is it really YOU?????
You have absolutely ZERO concept of how little you really know. Totally clueless.
You've chosen ignorance over knowledge.

Old
  (#20)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

09-27-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low500 View Post
You have absolutely ZERO concept of how little you really know. Totally clueless.
You've chosen ignorance over knowledge.
Does this mean I'm no longer on your "Ignore" list...OR does this mean you aren't strong enough to "Ignore" me?

Old
  (#21)
Low500
AzB Silver Member

09-28-2019, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Does this mean I'm no longer on your "Ignore" list...OR does this mean you aren't strong enough to "Ignore" me?
My previous comment to you in post #19 means precisely what I said...nothing more and nothing less. You have embraced ignorance as your guiding light.
As to whether or not I have to discipline you and throw you on "ignore" again depends on your behavior and that smart aleck mouth of yours.

Old
  (#22)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2019, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Okay my man, I will tell you how it is.
I have spent the last 4 days at Stan Shuffett's studio and I will tell you right now, in 65 years of being around human beings, I have never met a more delightful and personable host and hostess as he and his wife. He will go all out for as long as you ask, in order to coach you into learning the real true way to use your eyes in shooting pool. You are right about missing a few minor points...I was too.
I did extensive training right there in his training facility on a big 10 foot Diamond table. He is an exacting taskmaster, but you will come away from there KNOWING that you know WHY the CTE system works. You will then have to put in some sweat equity on what you've learned.
I have physically held in my hands the master copy of his book....which I'd guess weighs about 5 pounds. I can guarantee there is no "fluff" in there about how to select a pool cue, how to stand, or any absurdity like one teacher had the gall to put on the back cover his of own book....Learn This and Never Miss a Shot Again. Yes, that's what that writer said..."Never Miss A Shot Again". What an arrogant lie. Everyone is going to miss shots occasionally...no matter what method they use. "Never Miss A Shot Again", indeed.
As to what information is coming in Stan's book....I will not tell you. When the time comes, buy it, and find out. Too many jerks out there (I am NOT saying you are one) do not deserve to know what is in that master volume of work...they've made their own bed, let 'em lay in it. Time for them to pay the price.
As to the Truth Series, it has been filmed and is ready to go. I will not tell you what it contains either. But, you will get the opportunity to decide for yourself when you get into the Truth Series whether or not you want to buy the book.
Remember.....at first CTE is odd and you will be forced to change the way you use your eyes or you will fail. Nope! I will not tell you how to do that either, but I know how now.
YOU too can learn
Whether you believe me or not does not matter one bit....the truth is marching on.
I myself was awestruck by this upcoming contribution to the game of pool
When will it be available, you ask???? Nope! I won't tell you that either.
To quote Martin Luther King......"I have been to the mountaintop and I am free at last. Thank God Almighty I am free at last".
Great experience. I'm going to plan a trip back to see Stan soon

Old
  (#23)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2019, 06:06 AM

Quote:
It just means you are a classic troll that's all.

Old
  (#24)
Low500
AzB Silver Member

09-28-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
It just means you are a classic troll that's all.
......observing the unwashed masses flounder in ignorance just makes my day.
You know, CookieMan.....looking at these people from a philosophical approach the diagnosis is that the disease of ignorance, as a temporary condition, is curable. However, for them to literally CHOOSE it as a way of life is madness, in my view.
Keep on punchin' my friend.

Old
  (#25)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
..... one teacher had the gall to put on the back cover his of own book....Learn This and Never Miss a Shot Again. Yes, that's what that writer said..."Never Miss A Shot Again". What an arrogant lie. Everyone is going to miss shots occasionally...no matter what method they use. "Never Miss A Shot Again", indeed.

Here it is so people can actual see what it really says. I happen to believe that if you "Master the art of aiming" you can certainly reach a level of play where you "never miss another ball". That's not a lie, it's a belief. Reaching a high level of play requires such a belief. Sure, even the greatest pro pool players miss a shot occasionally, though very rarely. I'm not talking about low percentage shots, but standard shots that they have 100% confidence in pocketing. The reason they can pocket 99.999% of these shots is because they believe they can, a belief that was backed up through thousands of hours of quality practice and experience. You can never master anything if you don't set a goal and then proceed with the belief that you can achieve that goal.

POOLOLOGY
YouTube
Brian Crist

Old
  (#26)
Boxcar
Banned

09-28-2019, 12:06 PM

" like one teacher had the gall to put on the back cover his of own book....Learn This and Never Miss a Shot Again. Yes, that's what that writer said..."Never Miss A Shot Again". What an arrogant lie. Everyone is going to miss shots occasionally...no matter what method they use. "Never Miss A Shot Again", indeed." - The Stutterer

Kinda looks like you may be the arrogant liar! Bad Boy!!!!

A lie and an intentional one to mislead people
Old
  (#27)
Low500
AzB Silver Member

A lie and an intentional one to mislead people - 09-28-2019, 02:50 PM

Any teacher/writer who ballyhoos this on his published work is an arrogant liar or a complete fool or maybe both.
Doesn't matter WHAT the system is for aiming.....everybody is going to miss balls. (or you can call it "miss shots"...same damn thing)
Name:  Aiming Lie.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  19.3 KB

Old
  (#28)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2019, 06:08 PM

Well then, anyone that states they will publish the end all book on CTE and doesn’t is a lair also.

It least BC21 had the balls to put is idea in print.

Old
  (#29)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

09-29-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Well then, anyone that states they will publish the end all book on CTE and doesn’t is a lair also.

It least BC21 had the balls to put is idea in print.
And exactly who are you calling a liar.

Old
  (#30)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-29-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
Here it is so people can actual see what it really says. I happen to believe that if you "Master the art of aiming" you can certainly reach a level of play where you "never miss another ball". That's not a lie, it's a belief. Reaching a high level of play requires such a belief. Sure, even the greatest pro pool players miss a shot occasionally, though very rarely. I'm not talking about low percentage shots, but standard shots that they have 100% confidence in pocketing. The reason they can pocket 99.999% of these shots is because they believe they can, a belief that was backed up through thousands of hours of quality practice and experience. You can never master anything if you don't set a goal and then proceed with the belief that you can achieve that goal.

I respect you and your system, but whether or not you meant this literally, that's how it reads - and that's demonstrably false.

Let those who don't understand what's possible mislead the idiots - you don't need to. Your system is demonstrably true and effective, and that's all the hyperbole you need.

pj
chgo

Page 2 of 7 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: