Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page What about a transparent cue ball, as a help to teach beginners, how to aim right?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thread is closed / thanks to all of you!
Old
  (#16)
al-capool
Imagine all the people...
al-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond reputeal-capool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Talking Thread is closed / thanks to all of you! - 04-14-2014, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
I found these guys upon a google search:

http://www.abcbilliardplus.com/Pages...liardBalls.htm

It looks like they can make you any set you like, and I would think they already have a clear ball on hand. Their email and phone number is listed. Good luck.
hy iusedtoberich,
That's exaxtly what was floating around in my Imagination and what I was looking for in diff. do-it-yourself shops! Now let's see if they also sell one single ball?!
Thank you very much for that precious information and a big thank you to all of you for these kind and helpfull feedbacks!
P.S. ihopeyougonnaberichagain LOL

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!

Last edited by al-capool; 04-14-2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: