Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Whats the deal with Accustats?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Whats the deal with Accustats?
Old
  (#1)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Whats the deal with Accustats? - 05-12-2019, 06:54 AM

As most here know I am a supporter of pool and the folks that make contributions to our sport.

I try to buy a little from a few dealers each year at DCC to support, and that always includes getting some DVDs from Accustats.

I ordered a couple DVD at the end of JANUARY and here it is mid MAY and yet to get them in the mail.

Yep, I called and talked to them about a month ago, and got an excuse of being busy and I told them I appreciate what they do, but would like the DVDs that I ordered.

I paid in advance, and I guess with what has become common practice of cuemakers maybe Accustats is following suit.

Disappointed,

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly, Rick Howard Sneaky Pete and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#2)
Island Drive
AzB Silver Member
Island Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Drive has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2019, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_4fun View Post
As most here know I am a supporter of pool and the folks that make contributions to our sport.

I try to buy a little from a few dealers each year at DCC to support, and that always includes getting some DVDs from Accustats.

I ordered a couple DVD at the end of JANUARY and here it is mid MAY and yet to get them in the mail.

Yep, I called and talked to them about a month ago, and got an excuse of being busy and I told them I appreciate what they do, but would like the DVDs that I ordered.

I paid in advance, and I guess with what has become common practice of cuemakers maybe Accustats is following suit.

Disappointed,

Ken
If you've seen any 2019 US Open 9 ball matches in the pit, there Pat sits, center section doing his stats for that match.

www.worldbilliardtour.com
Domain Name Only....

Bill Meacham

Old
  (#3)
Nostroke
AzB Gold Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
05-12-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:

Disappointed,

Ken
NO EXCUSE for that. What does it take to slip a few DVDs in an envelope? They dont even have to go to the Post Office. If you've got so much business, GET HELP!

Edit-Perhaps i jumped the gun if these DVDs hadn't been produced yet like if you were requesting matches from the DCC. It is still bad service but not outrageous.

Last edited by Nostroke; 05-12-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Old
  (#4)
DaveM
AzB Silver Member
DaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2019, 08:07 AM

I just ordered a Grady Matthews 14.1 dvd and received it in a few days. The same with anything else I've ordered in the past.

Dave

Old
  (#5)
Nostroke
AzB Gold Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
05-12-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
I just ordered a Grady Matthews 14.1 dvd and received it in a few days. The same with anything else I've ordered in the past.
It seems likely he is having trouble PRODUCING the newer matches and not getting existing matches in the mail-If so, that is more understandable but not great service still.

Old
  (#6)
LowRight
AzB Silver Member
LowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond reputeLowRight has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2019, 09:04 AM

I've never had a problem with Accu-Stats in 25 years. Have you spoken to Pat Flemming directly?

Old
  (#7)
ctyhntr
RIP Ginky
ctyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2019, 11:03 AM

Does the OP remember who he spoke with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRight View Post
I've never had a problem with Accu-Stats in 25 years. Have you spoken to Pat Flemming directly?

My ego is writing checks that my stroke can't cash.

Old
  (#8)
Ken_4fun
AzB Silver Member
Ken_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond reputeKen_4fun has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctyhntr View Post
Does the OP remember who he spoke with?
Yep, I spoke with Pat...

.and don't call me OP, I am Ken to my brothers here.

Ken

Current cues - Balabushka, Gus Szamboti, Gus Szamboti Hoppe, Schick, Pfd, BHQ Butterfly, Rick Howard Sneaky Pete and Rick Howard J/B.

Cases - Jack Justis, Fellini, Fellini, Fellini, JB Case.

Watchez is the teacher

" Pool was once my passion, then it was my job, and now it is my sentence."

Mark Wilson's Lindenwood University? Soon to be renamed to the Mosconi Cup Breeding Factory - KoolKat9Lives

Old
  (#9)
Keith E.
AzB Silver Member
Keith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond repute

05-13-2019, 03:16 AM

Quote:

Disappointed,

Ken
Ken,

Have you spoken with Pat directly?

Keith

ETA: Woops, see above.

Last edited by Keith E.; 05-13-2019 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Posting too fast. :)

Old
  (#10)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

05-13-2019, 06:59 AM

Ken I am not in anyway disputing you here.

But I have dealt with Pat/Accu-Stats since 2002 (when I first started playing). I have always gotten great service from them so this is a total shocker to me.

I hope you get this all settle out quickly.

Pete

Old
  (#11)
CESSNA10
AzB Gold Member
CESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond reputeCESSNA10 has a reputation beyond repute

05-14-2019, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRight View Post
Ditto. Pat is always a pleasure to speak with

Old
  (#12)
Mich
AzB Silver Member
Mich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond reputeMich has a reputation beyond repute

05-14-2019, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
Same with me. Pat has always been aces. All the DVDs I have ever ordered arrived in less than a week. He answers the phone and is always answers any questions I might have about Accu-Stats products and pool in general.

ditto
Old
  (#13)
wahcheck
AzB Silver Member
wahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond reputewahcheck has a reputation beyond repute

ditto - 05-14-2019, 09:29 AM

I have bought many VHS and DVD videos from Accustats; Pat and his brother have always been gracious and excellent to me, in their business regarding customer service and satisfaction. I am also one of those who is very surprised that you are having problems with them. I once stated that every business should be as responsive and good with customer service as they are. I hope this is not changing; I think Accustats has contributed immensely and immeasurably to the game, especially when you consider the historical value and documentation they have made possible in classic pool matches of the past.

Old
  (#14)
PhilosopherKing
AzB Silver Member
PhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond repute

05-14-2019, 09:44 AM

even if they dropped the ball here, they deserve to be spared the tar-and-feathering in consideration of meritorious service

i'm willing contribute to your reimbursement if others are also willing. .

Old
  (#15)
The Renfro
Outsville.com
The Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond reputeThe Renfro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-14-2019, 10:48 AM

Usually is around 2 months for the new videos to be editted for DVD.. Depends on the number of hours of video that was shot for a particular event and how much edit is needed which varies by match which could add or reduce time so to answer the "question" this is not out of the ordinary for anyone who has bought the event DVDs at an event or during the special... Looking like they will be ready to go end of next week. Well the edit will be done.. I have no idea of how long the list is for those who purchased vs how long each set takes to burn....

Great White PRO CHALK - "Best Chalk in the UNIVERSE"

Outsville.com

Last edited by The Renfro; 05-14-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: