New Mike Lambros Cues Due Soon--Nice Group Reserve Now!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Spent some time with Mike today. Martin is going to have some very happy customers. what a great looking batch of cues.

justtapitin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anticipation can be a b#tch.

Hopefully there are a half-dozen or so Lambros cues out for delivery in Anaheim about now.

C'mon, Martin. Pop in here and tell us you have them and that you'll post pics right away.

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure wish someone at Lambros would learn to use a camera.
Well we are a little busy making the donuts.....:thumbup: dont really have time to snap shots of cues that are already sold, sorry.
donny

and Im sure when Martin gets them he will take pics and put them up!!!!! (should be today!!!)

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
The cues are here and have been weighed and photographed. Exceptionally nice shaft pairs on these Lambros cues. The fit and finish are as good as it gets--everything about the Lambros build is precise and clean! Great variety in this group of cues. I'll have the photos posted by Thursday evening. Cues paid for will ship Friday. My customers are going to be very happy. Layaway is no problem for anyone thinking about a new Lambros cue. Thanks, Martin

Last edited:

Gotgohan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lambros Cues Due Soon

WOOOHOOO! The rest of this week is going to crawl for me but my reward will hopefully come early part of next week. Thanks Martin!
Patrick

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
WOOOHOOO! The rest of this week is going to crawl for me but my reward will hopefully come early part of next week. Thanks Martin!
Patrick

Thanks Patrick, Your cue will be taken to post office on Friday 11/25/11 for Priority Mail.
Lam07a.jpg

Lam07b.jpg

Lam07c.jpg

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Up at the top of the thread silly...;)

What a great set of cues Mike!!! #3 looks cRaZy nice...no inlays needed :thumbup:
Doubt these will last long, they're all beautiful...
Clint

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
Rating - 99%
104   1   0
You can't go wrong with an M&M...and I don't mean the candy!
Mike builds an absolute playing beast of a cue
and Martin is as good as they come. This is a
win/win for anyone looking for a Lambros cue.
I've owned over a dozen Lambros cues and I
have purchased several cues from Martin, so
I speak from experience. Whoever ends up
buying a Lambros from Martin will be as happy
as can be. Now...being that tomorrow is my
birthday, I'm sure the owner of the ebony
cue that Martin is scheduled to ship out
tomorrow won't mind if it makes a detour
to my house. :) Seriously though, congrats
to everyone who is picking up one of these
beauties...Enjoy!

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad to be an authorized Mike Lambros Cues dealer. I sure like what I see and I'm going to pick one for myself out of one of the upcoming groups.

Martin

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
too nice

i wish i was quick enough to pull the trigger on that number 7 ebony and boise de rose cue! what a fantastic deal on a new lambros.
i just tried mikes LD shafts for the first time this week, i admit to being a real skeptic as i love the hit on mikes original shafts, but after speaking with mike and finally getting the chance to play one of his new shafts, i've got to admit that they hit just as nice as the old ones, spin the ball better, and feel WAY better than any other LD shaft on the market that i've played with.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
i wish i was quick enough to pull the trigger on that number 7 ebony and boise de rose cue! what a fantastic deal on a new lambros.
i just tried mikes LD shafts for the first time this week, i admit to being a real skeptic as i love the hit on mikes original shafts, but after speaking with mike and finally getting the chance to play one of his new shafts, i've got to admit that they hit just as nice as the old ones, spin the ball better, and feel WAY better than any other LD shaft on the market that i've played with.

Thanks for chiming in! I have another group on order for January. I might be able to squeeze in another ebony/ bois de rose Lambros cue if you contact me real soon.

Martin

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
3 pointed cues in stock. 4 Lambros merry widows coming in January that are not yet reserved. Descriptions are at my site, Lambros page.

Martin

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Agree wholeheartedly, although I must admit I continue to be undecided: still love the fractionally less lively, solid-as-a-rock hit of the regular shaft he made for my cue, and the deflection is already low enough where, unless the cloth is new and slippery, I have no real need for an LD-shaft (have three of his, quite different from each other). Seems like I'm practicing with an LD-shaft on my relatively recently re-covered practice table, then play with the standard shaft again on used cloth at tournaments held in pool halls where the cloths are used. Having said that, there is no "inferior" feel to his LD-shafts at all - as you say, they feel way better than anything else I've tried in this category. Plus, a couple of mine have lower deflection shooting at medium speed to hard than any 314-2 we've compared it against - and honestly, who cares about deflection shooting softly (in which respect it's about equal to a 314-2)? In short, highly recommend Lambros cues, and to first-time buyers, unless one who was used to playing with LD-shafts such as 314-2 before, would recommend trying both his regular and LD-shafts, and make up their own mind!

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti