Cleiton Rocha
- Cash + Trade are welcome

Last edited:

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had the sister to this cue. Dave only had enough wood to make 2 cues from the broken box. How did you come by this beauty?

Glen

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Please pm me on this cue as I am interested. Do you have the letter of authenticity that Mrs. Doucette issued with this cue when he sold it?

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Offer......BUMP

not the right offer yet...

thanks
Cleiton

Last edited:

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Please pm me on this cue as I am interested. Do you have the letter of authenticity that Mrs. Doucette issued with this cue when he sold it?

No. I don't have an LOA....Sorry
Thanks
Cleiton

Last edited:

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the sister to this cue. Dave only had enough wood to make 2 cues from the broken box. How did you come by this beauty?

Glen

I last owned the sister to this...The Quick release joint. Pat Diveney has it now unless he sold it recently. Was refinished after Ralph from Boston area owned it @6 years ago he passed on then I got it from a mutual friend of ours. I traded it to Pat for a Chester Krick. Lotta History in those 2 cues!...

BLange

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I bought it from Diveney (quick release pin) awesome cue. I've heard it was Samsara's first uni lock quick release cue, have know idea if that's true or not, awesome cue though.

Brian

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Were you told of the History? Civil War era Family heirloom jewelry box wood used to make the inlays...Was told that the couple had a dispute and he broke her box then the salvageable pieces used to build it...And yes it was 1st quick release they built as far as my friend that bought it from Ralph..Chuck sent it to Samsara for a refinish @ 5 yrs ago then he traded it to me for my Carolina...I posted pics of it in the gallery here a few years back but cant seem to reload...Guess u can click on me and search my posts to see if its the same one. Was told only two made and have no reason to doubt. Small world! Where u live? would like to see it again someday....Kool cue no doubt just like a thinner handle and lighter cue.Peace, AJ :thumbup:

BLange

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for the info on the cues, live in Cedar Rapids, IA. Not far from you. Picked the cue up at the Des Moines State tourny.

Brian

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yes the "quick release" was their first. Dave made two cues from that box. As stated there is a history on the two cues. The workmanship on this cue is unbelievable. How does he do that butt stuff. Mind bogging. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought it from Diveney (quick release pin) awesome cue. I've heard it was Samsara's first uni lock quick release cue, have know idea if that's true or not, awesome cue though.

Brian
Do you still have this with both shafts? Like to see it's still around. That was a pretty pricey cue, but a lot of work/history envolved...:thumbup: