Greg Sullivan Talks About Tunica

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
If I can get the time off, my current plan is to leave Tuesday night, get there Wednesday morning and maybe leave Sunday morning. This would allow me to play in the 9-ball event (and get crushed).

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Southern Classic

i'm hoping that everyone that possibly can, supports this Tournament. its a doorway for Greg & Mark & the Diamond Community, to work towards a annual circuit of tournaments. its success depends on all that support it. i'm not just saying this to sell product, as i have a booth there. but if this becomes as big as it could become, sales will be a no brainer. looking forward to meeting new friends & old ones also. regards, don "the SUREMANATER" aka Sure Man Cues.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I'm there for the entire event from the 19th-29th, as an guppy-level amateur player.

I'll be in the 9-ball Open and hope to join a min-tourney or 2.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of pool lovers....from fellow enthusiasts to vendors, dealers, etc.

Not sure if I'll be able to buy anything of great value once I'm down there, but at least maybe I'll figure out what I'll buy in the future.

I do hope this event lights a spark for the future of the game.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Come one, come all to Tunica! This should be a great event and a lot of fun! :grin:
There will be MANY great players there!