Ivory ban: Are you afraid to offend people with your ivory cues?

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I posted in another thread-This thread is total BS and only a scare ploy by some cheap want to be owners so that some folks will sell their top end cue makers high end cues for less then they paid for them. You won't ever get my Tasc.....NEVER ! In fact all high end owners I encourage to raise their prices now which will send a message to all the cheap want to be owners ! :angry:

Edit Add.....

Yep-All the want to be's who are just picture hounds anyway who like their crooked cheap cues can go to flea bay where y'all belong ! Maybe Pete, Barry, or Bill will build you a cue for 1K and have it ready in a week ( YEAH RIGHT-GOOD LUCK WITH THAT LOL ) Have a nice day :thumbup:

Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Defending

Well fellow AZers, it is clear that this guy is an antagonist that enjoys yanking our chains. No one can be this ignorant. And if he is - he isn't worth our time. It would be like trying to train a rock and expecting it to learn and do tricks. I have no need to address him again - unless he has some ivory to sell cheap...

Anyone else think I'm a barbarian?

No if anyone destroyed my cue I would but a pool ball through their front teeth. I actually saw a women do this to a guy once. If I got arrested I pay my bail get out and I'm sure he would never come near my shit again. Might even sue his ass for destruction of property, most of my cues are in the thousands and I worked hard to have them.

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Something killed off the dinosaurs. I don't miss them because I've never seen one.

I have also never seen an Elephant in the wild. So I imagine if they are gone I won't miss them either.

Humans have screwed up every corner of our planet. Why would elephants get a free pass?

JC

You wanna really hear a shocker, it's estimated that close to 200 different species of life go extinct every single day.

You don't hear much about that, especially if their not "cute".

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
You wanna really hear a shocker, it's estimated that close to 200 different species of life go extinct every single day.

Before long the progressive libs will be asking us to engage in mass suicides to help prevent this very thing. After all, it's OUR fault. Of course, they won't partake of that themselves because they want to be the new ruling class, the ones who tell everyone else what to believe, think, and do. Wake up America.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Anti-human BS!

If you want to preserve elephants, farm them!

Can't see the world running short of sheep, cows, pigs, chickens etc.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ya gonna do when all the molluscs lovers attack your cue loaded with mop and/or abolone? .....
Nice:)

Not relevant to your response Skins, but on the general topic, the only cues in the Commonwealth countries, who play snooker and English billiards that have wraps and insets are sold to the 1% of the market which is for female part time players.

The idea of pretty decorative cues is absurd to the great majority of billiard enthusiasts.

Colin

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
No one should ever destroy someone's cue because it offends them! Like blood on fur etc.
But.... the arguments posted for having/wanting ivory in ones cue are pretty WEAK.

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one should ever destroy someone's cue because it offends them! Like blood on fur etc.
But.... the arguments posted for having/wanting ivory in ones cue are pretty WEAK.
Yea? Well, I love the shit. I should make a whole cue out of Ivory. Including the shaft and tip.

dom_poppa

Banned
As I posted in another thread-This thread is total BS and only a scare ploy by some cheap want to be owners so that some folks will sell their top end cue makers high end cues for less then they paid for them. You won't ever get my Tasc.....NEVER ! In fact all high end owners I encourage to raise their prices now which will send a message to all the cheap want to be owners ! :angry:

Edit Add.....

Yep-All the want to be's who are just picture hounds anyway who like their crooked cheap cues can go to flea bay where y'all belong ! Maybe Pete, Barry, or Bill will build you a cue for 1K and have it ready in a week ( YEAH RIGHT-GOOD LUCK WITH THAT LOL ) Have a nice day :thumbup:

Nobody cares about your Tasc. They are readily available on AZB and I emailed Pete and he told me he can make me one in a fast turnaround time that I won't mention.It is all hype about waiting period.

As much as I love Tasc, his cues are entry level high end cues. It is what everyone buys when they want a high end cue.

An example of this is everyone's first cue in their life were either Jacoby, Lucasi or Meucci.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Nobody cares about your Tasc. They are readily available on AZB and I emailed Pete and he told me he can make me one in a fast turnaround time that I won't mention.It is all hype about waiting period.

As much as I love Tasc, his cues are entry level high end cues. It is what everyone buys when they want a high end cue.

An example of this is everyone's first cue in their life were either Jacoby, Lucasi or Meucci.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time... Thanks for that :D

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So for one to be justified in using ivory they need your approval?

Balabushka_Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Pete's cues are "entry level" high end cues and you know him so well you'll go right to the front of the line on a build ? Ya right, good luck with anyone buying that crap Hoss ! Spare us all from your BS..... I suppose next you'll be telling us you own this one.....

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/print.php?sid=1129

dom_poppa

Banned
Yep.

If you want a Tasc Player's Cue....I have the email. Quoted at 2,500 and short wait time.

Pretty easy. Like I said, it is an entry level high end cue just to play with others. Very common cue.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Yep.

If you want a Tasc Player's Cue....I have the email. Quoted at 2,500 and short wait time.

Pretty easy. Like I said, it is an entry level high end cue just to play with others. Very common cue.

Two days in a row you busted my gut!... MAN, You should think about touring the country with that act!

If this keeps up I'll get ya' some slots in Vegas baby!!

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn. U should be glad Hannibal doesn't make cues.

Never said that.

"Arguments for wanting ivory are pretty weak"

If someone wants ivory in a cue then they want it. "Arguments" for or against ivory simply do not matter. It is legal, for now. Might change, might not.

I only have control over myself. I choose what I want in a cue. I don't need to justify it to anyone.