Patriotic cues?

o.g. (old guy)

mark
Silver Member
With the 4th of July just around the corner,
I was wondering if anyone has a patriotic themed
cue. Now I'm not talking about a red white and blue department store Budweiser cue, rather a custom cue.
I think there could be some interesting possibilities.

djg576

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cue. Now I'm not talking about a red white and blue department store Budweiser cue, rather a custom cue.
I remember a thread years back about a POW-MIA themed cue. I think JoeyA might know who made or owns it. If memory serves the cue was stolen and later recovered or I'm thinking of a different cue. Getting old can't remember shi... anymore.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I remember a thread years back about a POW-MIA themed cue. I think JoeyA might know who made or owns it. If memory serves the cue was stolen and later recovered or I'm thinking of a different cue. Getting old can't remember shi... anymore.

Joey A owned the cue.

A dealer had 10-20 patriotic cues at the expo - they looked amazing! Does anybody know who it was or have pics? When you came into the main dealer area he was immediately to the right last booth.
Jason

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Joey A owned the cue.

A dealer had 10-20 patriotic cues at the expo - they looked amazing! Does anybody know who it was or have pics? When you came into the main dealer area he was immediately to the right last booth.
Jason

I believe Mike Bender made the POW cue. The first time I met Joey he was still playing the cue I believe, Joey may have retired since then.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Joey Aguzin's Mike Bender cue....

image.jpeg

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
My sister calls this the Captain America cue lol. Not really themed but it's got the red, white and blue.

image.jpg

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Viking cues sold a
cue called the flag cue. I think I still have it. Not home right now, but, it's done very nice.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Back in the early 2000's, Meucci made a line of what he called "patriot" cues...I believe it was shortly after 9-11-01. Sorry, I don't have any pics of them.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think there is a company up in D.C. working on a cue, but I don't know if they have finished the butt yet.

So far the only thing they are able to give us is the "shaft".

pickngrin

Cueaddicts.com had a Libra with a flag inlay in the butt and red/white/blue veneers. It's in their archive section at the bottom of the second page.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I think there is a company up in D.C. working on a cue, but I don't know if they have finished the butt yet.

So far the only thing they are able to give us is the "shaft".

If you think the wait for a Southwest is long, think again. These folks have been working at giving the shaft for many decades...

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not nit picking but why not be patriotic 24/7, 365???