◈ THE BLACKNESS by Jack Justis ◈

Jack Justis

CASEMAKER
Silver Member
What case? All I see are silver bits and a flag? :)

Cool looking case! I think some matt black hardwares would be pretty cool too.

Hi Jive,

I get quite a few request for black hardware but refuse to use it due to lack of durability. It seems that the coating is not much more than black paint.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hi Jive,

I get quite a few request for black hardware but refuse to use it due to lack of durability. It seems that the coating is not much more than black paint.

Black Chroming is the way to go, or Black Powder Coating, but in small quantities very expensive.

pacemonster

"Billiard" Mike
Silver Member
BP.......Awesome case. Can't wait to see it. Your Gina should feel right at home. I guess I should have bought that Ultimate Rugged from you when I had the chance. At least the Alex Brick came home with me ;) See ya soon. Give Manny Pacmeow a rub from me :D

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Thanks everyone!:thumbup::thumbup:

BP.......Awesome case. Can't wait to see it. Your Gina should feel right at home. I guess I should have bought that Ultimate Rugged from you when I had the chance. At least the Alex Brick came home with me ;) See ya soon. Give Manny Pacmeow a rub from me :D

Haha, what's up brotha?! I'll shoot you a text next time I come up. Should be in a week or two.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always wondered what an all black case would look like...he nailed it!

Enjoy and thanks for sharing...
:yikes: