The 351

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I do not have anyone helping me promote this particular run but would like to share this with the public anyhow. The DVR has different speeds to rewind and fast forward, when I thought the run was 379 I started with the same break-shot every time and fast forwarded too fast - no need for any further explaination as I feel 400 is getting warmer. I am currently in communication with a tech savvy person who has offered his advice free of charge on how to convert the IRF file to DVD. Anyone interested in purchasing this run may send a pm to me, I will be using paypal as a means of payment, this is a solid run on slow cloth and old brunswick rails (power Straight Pool). Thanks

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not have anyone helping me promote this particular run but would like to share this with the public anyhow. The DVR has different speeds to rewind and fast forward, when I thought the run was 379 I started with the same break-shot every time and fast forwarded too fast - no need for any further explaination as I feel 400 is getting warmer. I am currently in communication with a tech savvy person who has offered his advice free of charge on how to convert the IRF file to DVD. Anyone interested in purchasing this run may send a pm to me, I will be using paypal as a means of payment, this is a solid run on slow cloth and old brunswick rails (power Straight Pool). Thanks

PM Sent.. look forward to it...

Neal

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Congrats on the run Danny, amazing. I'm curious is that IRF file something that came from a security camera?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Camera

No I purchased the camera seperatley and had someone help me set it up, the DVR technology that is new to me as is most tech stuff. So I am not really sure how it will look once the data is converted or whatever to a dvd disc. If it's not in 'real time' and or jumps around a bit then I will not even try to sell it, but I will post the run here on AZ for people to view it. The run however did happen and it felt like real time - especially when the 13 ball twisted around like it did. It will be a month or so before I am ready to ship any out provided the picture quality is ok.