Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to ask only once.

Easoncues, did you leave bad itrader marks only based on his opinion and not the transaction?

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
Mr. Wilson said:
I'm going to ask only once.

Easoncues, did you leave bad itrader marks only based on his opinion and not the transaction?

Mr. Wilson,
After checking yes I did and I do apologize to you and him and I ask that you remove it and could you also take a look at the negative Itrader that the THE KING left me as he never purchased anything from me through this forum.
He has a purple heart sneaky pete from me 2 years ago before he was a member of this forum, the cue in the gallery (coco/holly) was also discussed away from this forum and he is not getting the cue. I apologize for the negative Itrader would you please remove it from him. And I will keep the negaive Itrader he sent to me afterwards. Thank you Mr. Wilson
Jeff Eason

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's be crystal clear guys....if you are going to bash each other through itrader and abuse it I will ban you.

These tools are for people to use and help recognise decent hard working and above all, HONEST people to sell and buy from.

If you abuse this, You will no longer be welcome here.

AM I CLEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.