Best K66 rail rubber for bar table?

B_White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just found out Diamond black rubber and Brunswick SS only come in K55. A customer wants new, really good rails in K66. Any suggestions?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I just found out Diamond black rubber and Brunswick SS only come in K55. A customer wants new, really good rails in K66. Any suggestions?

Artemis pool K66 profile...or just order a new set of Ridgebackrails.com from Kerry.

B_White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply. I think he was looking for something less expensive than Artemis. What would be the best rail rubber under $100 per set?

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Ridgebacks for sure

Even if you could find pretty good rubber cheaper, the ridgeback rails have the rubber already mounted on the cushion blocks and even can come with the cloth on them if you want.

Getting the rubber at a good price is only about 25 % of the total equation. you then need to strip the old rubber off, prepare the mating surface free of glue and debris, glue the rubber on correctly and then trim it to the proper angles and then add the cushion facings!!!!!

Save yourself the time and aggravation and just bolt on a new set of ridgebacks.IT changes the table instantly from the worst table around to the best playing one. I regularly get a nine rail bank to go on Kerrrys rails!!! Just like the tables on TV!!

not bad for a table that was a coin-op POS prior to the new rails

Ridgebacks will get you more work after people see how good they are.

Good Luck

Gordon Graham
425-275-8255
Las Vegas

PS Do yourself a favor and buy new rail bolts for the new rails while your at it. Kerry will have those also.

Dartman

Silver Member
Send a PM to dontlitethat
He may have a set of Valley rails with Artemis cushions for sale.

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rubber

Really good and cheap don't go together. You get one or the other.

They do if you buy a set of my intercontinental 66 k-55 artemis that i'm trying to let the pool community have for 250 a set shipped!!

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Donny of SD Billiards put RidgeBack rails on my Global bar box along with Simonis 860HR. You would not believe how well this table plays. Do a search on RidgeBack rails - many, many positive threads.