Wanted Quality Cue Case

wildcardco

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First Post

Looking for a quality made case that suits me to protect my first custom cue. 3x5, 3x6 or maybe 4x8, butterfly or not. Prefer black or dark colors but still curious to see. Paypal available.

Chris

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
For quality build, jb cases is a must consider. Most affordable too. When you add customization, several others can also be considered, but the prices move up quickly.

wildcardco

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for your responses. I am putting a lot of thought into this purchase and JB cases are something of interest. Just impatient I guess to wait so long . . . Wish his Butterfly case for sale was black . . .

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Jack Justis is the way to go and I wouldn't put a good cue in a butterfly case! Rusty Melton and King case are also really nice however you will have to get in line . The old original JEFQ case is a great case as well. The case makers I mentioned will be worth more than you pay for them if you decide to upgrade later.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Jack Justis is the way to go and I wouldn't put a good cue in a butterfly case! Rusty Melton and King case are also really nice however you will have to get in line . The old original JEFQ case is a great case as well. The case makers I mentioned will be worth more than you pay for them if you decide to upgrade later.

What's wrong with butterfly cases? Some of my best customers carry a lot of high end cues in our butterfly cases.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've got a lot of cases and based on my experience I'd go with JB's butterfly for $279 shipped, shown in his link. Castillo's butterfly cases are really beautiful and always very tempting for me. Butterfly cases are so versatile! The inside will hold a towel, a shirt, a sweater, a jacket, a small tablet computer... whatever you want.