Win A Diamond 7' Smart Table

Jerry Forsyth

AZBilliards has teamed with Diamond Billiard Products to bring you a great Gold Member Giveaway. On December 15th we will draw one winner from our list of Gold Members to win a Diamond 7' Smart Table. To become a Gold Member just go here.

Also joining in the festivities, Aramith has donated a set of their Tournament balls and we will also be giving away other prizes for runner-up and third place. We will announce these soon.

Every Gold Member will get one 'ticket' for every month that they are a member in 2019. If you join in August, you will get five tickets in the drawing. If you have been a member all year, you get 12, etc.

Winner of the table will be responsible for transport from the Diamond dock in Jefforsonville, IN and installation.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
If I win......I would like a table with just an average IQ.....
..it would be embarrassing to lose an argument to a smart table.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
should go over well!

As much as members like raffles this should go over well! I have contributed once in a blue moon since before memberships, just the right thing to do. This made me get off the fence, I had been lazy about getting a paid membership again.

I hate to say it for fear that the list of stickies will eventually be so long that nobody will be able to post anything else, but shouldn't this be a sticky?

Hu

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
dang, why paypal? I don't do paypal.
Got a snail mail address for a check?

thanks, elvis has left the building

Last edited:

Jerry Forsyth

Yes, You may use a check. But we MUST be told your User Name on AZB so we know who to turn to Gold.

Send checks to:

AZBilliards
210 Tate Road
Cedartown, GA 30125

Make them payable to: AZBilliards

In the notation line note that the check is for a Gold Membership.

Best,
Jerry

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
answers a question!

Yes, You may use a check. But we MUST be told your User Name on AZB so we know who to turn to Gold.

Send checks to:

AZBilliards
210 Tate Road
Cedartown, GA 30125

Make them payable to: AZBilliards

In the notation line note that the check is for a Gold Membership.

Best,
Jerry

One of my favorites from Waylon along with a few dozen more. I have wondered a few times over the years if there really was a Cedartown GA or if it just fit the song.

Now I know!

Hu

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I have an idea for Greg Sullivan....the Diamond ‘Smarter’ table.
...add some Apple technology so you could get advice.

pt,,,”Siri...how should I play this 4-ball to get position on the 5?”
Siri..”The 3-ball is still on the table, ya dummy!”

pt,,,”Okay, when is the last time Etna erupted?”
Siri..”You’re playing 9-ball right now, you blank, shoot the 3-ball already..stop shot.”

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
AZBilliards has teamed with Diamond Billiard Products to bring you a great Gold Member Giveaway. On December 15th we will draw one winner from our list of Gold Members to win a Diamond 7' Smart Table. To become a Gold Member just go here.

Also joining in the festivities, Aramith has donated a set of their Tournament balls and we will also be giving away other prizes for runner-up and third place. We will announce these soon.

Every Gold Member will get one 'ticket' for every month that they are a member in 2019. If you join in August, you will get five tickets in the drawing. If you have been a member all year, you get 12, etc.

Winner of the table will be responsible for transport from the Diamond dock in Jefforsonville, IN and installation.
Does buying another year membership simply add another year to the end of your current membership ?

Freddie <~~~ re-upped two years