When you're late with your wife's anniversary gift and you get her an Anniversary.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Not the point, you see, we all learned from Fred Flintstone.

Buy your wife a bowling ball.

When her fingers don't fit the holes, hmm,

Same with a Pool Table, just make her think it's hers.

Oh crap, she just read this, logging off, time to run, good dayyyyyyy,,

BTW, Thanks to all who have commented, I gave a greenie to every one of you, some had greenies from the past and I couldn't give any more.

Nice looking tables in some avatars here, Thanks and Thanks again, Dave.

Beat me to it...reminded me of the Simpsons episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball...with "Homer" emblazoned on it. Awesome table! Report back on how many hours in comparison each of you puts on it after a couple of months...:)

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's my second favorite table of all time.. you scored !
Your wife is a lucky lady, sir.

My all time fav is a 9 foot Centennial.. someday.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Table.... Great Job. That's the kind of table we played as we were growing up, about 6 or 7 years. The Centennial Social Club, Arlington Texas also had a couple Centennials too.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've played on a lot of tables in my life. A lot! And the Anniversary may be the best playing table of them all! JMHO as always. :rolleyes:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My sentiments exactly. Back when this table was manufactured, wood wasn't a limited commodity. But 6 billion people have cause that scenario to go away. That's why the Pool table manufacturers are manufacturing a wood product (Oatmeal Board, MDF & the stuff that Diamond Billiards uses).

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've played on a lot of tables in my life. A lot! And the Anniversary may be the best playing table of them all! JMHO as always. :rolleyes:

When an industry legend chimes in on a post of mine, it's only proper to post back, Thanks for the comments Jay, the table appreciates it and so do I .

The tables you play on were set up by top notch table mechanics, I am but a mere mortal.

I built our house 26 years ago, this is our 5th table in that spot and I don't want to move another table, hopefully I am good for the next 30+ years.

Thanks for the comment Jay and Thanks again to all who posted.