The Young Guns Match-Up

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler is like all top players today.

He likes certain games in certain formats that suit his strengths or he won't play.

Well, most players that will play him want to play, like him......the game that they like and use the format that best suits their chances.

IMO, we don't have a goat since Efren retired.

Efren back in the day didn't turn a game down regardless of the format. He acclimated and overcome.

The top players now have to be spoon fed ..... In other words, I see most of our elite as advanced nits.

so what offer did he turn down? he usually wants to take on the world. has he got himself a handler, except pia?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
This match kicks off tomorrow! Should be a good one and it's free. I think it would be great if we all donate something to these guys for producing it.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
start time edt?-im not seeing anyting. (yes im Jamaican)

Please post a link someone and the time. Thanks you

Last edited:

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Maybe someone can help me upload the flyer for this match. It fails to upload every time I try it on here. I can send it to your email and maybe you can do it for me. Thanks
Match times are at 1 PM and 5:30 PM each day. They are playing in two blocks all three days, so the players and crew (and fans) can take a break in between.

PM me with your email.

It starts at 1P.M. Pacific time 3 P.M. Central time. I think it is 10 ball race to 100 over a 3 day span.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Up now....On The Wire Creative Media facebook page.

Last edited: