GoPlayPool US Pool Rooms Directory Sponsored by AZ Billiards

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
2nd UPDATE to the original Post:

All zip codes finalized and as promised, "Nearby Search" is now available both on the desktop/mobile and The App.
Much Easier to find locations and listings close to where you are.

Featured Rooms section is also added to The App.
It is also on the Home page(desktop/mobile)
Check it out and do share...
:):):)

Coming up next is:
GoDeal$ section for pool rooms, bars, taverns and sports bars also for vendors, partners and advertisers.
They post discounts, coupons and specials and end users take advantage of it...

Thanks everyone for the support as always and don't forget to rate the app, if you get a chance.
:grin::grin::grin:

Here is the options you have and what it all looks like:
20171122azbforum.png

UPDATE to the original Post:

It has been 5 years since we first introduced GoPlayPool to the world. Since then, we've done a lot to improve what we offer!

If you haven't had a chance to look at our new system, please do.
You can search for locations, find out about table sizes and brands, tournament/league availability, age limitations, amenities, food and alcohol info, entertainment, details about other games and much more!

The search engine helps you filter through locations depending on what you're looking for.

Yes, there will be missing information and incomplete profiles and we are hoping with the help of the public, the business owners and management, we can keep the platform updated and current. We're constantly working to ensure it's as updated as possible.

Very minimal advertising, no pop ups and no "forced" logins allows users to cruise through the system as they please. They also include our high traffic "flyers" section and "GoPlayPool 101"!

GoPlayPool platforms are 100% free to use!

In the works: GPS functionality and zip code search as well as coupons/discounts sections and much more...

We truly appreciate your input, your edits/adds and keeping the platform updated!
If you're a pool hall, bar, club or any other type of business with pool tables, get in touch with us to find out about our incredible memberships and promotional options. If you're interested in advertising on the GoPlayPool systems, visit our website at www.GoPlayPool.com

Enjoy....
Now let's Search, Find and Go Play Pool!
201709azbforum.png

Original Post:
You can view US Pool Rooms Directory on the GoPlayPool Platform, available for Web, Mobile, App, Windows and Black Berry! Friendly to all platforms.
Mapping and "Nearby search available on the free Phone App! (Android, Apple)

While updates are done on a regular basis, it is impossible to keep up with the daily changes that happen all across the country. New locations open, establishments go through ownership changes, and rooms close down on a daily basis.
**We appreciate the use of the edit form vs. posting on this thread for any improvements. Thank you!**

If you know of a pool hall/bar listed on the GoPlayPool platform that is no longer open, or if you know of a room that is not listed on the directory, please let the people at GoPlayPool.com know.
The GoPlayPool App Team is working hard to provide this directory. Pool halls and bars can promote their tournaments, leagues and events when they become a GoPlayPool App Member.

Make edits to the directory
Poolroom Owners Membership info
Download the free app:

www.goplaypool.com
Questions? Shoot us an email: info@goplaypool.com
We thank you for helping us improve this directory.
And, we also thank AZ Billiards for helping us with this ongoing process!

Last edited:

breakandrunrob

The Reaper
Silver Member
I know you said to let the website know of closings. but I see at least 3 places that are closed. and others listed that are just bars with a table or two

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Responsive database maintainers

Folks:

I just want to put in a good word about the directory database maintainers of this site. I suggested a few changes for the states of CT and NY just yesterday, and those changes have already been implemented. Great work, admins!

Just a suggestion; when you fill-out the form to suggest changes, include as much information as you can -- including the URL (website link) of the poolroom itself -- so that the admins can check to make sure no typos were on the form.

Great resource!
-Sean

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is the only info available about each room the telephone number?

I suggest that if I click on a room I ought to be able to enter corrections or additional info directly for that room. (Obviously, you may want to filter that info before making it visible.) Right now that doesn't seem to be possible. If you want feedback/corrections, it needs to be as easy as possible for users to give it.

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello
Thank you for your respond. This is an ongoing process. We appreciate to let us know what rooms are closed so we can verify and remove the data! You can email us directly with as much info as you have to marketing@goplaypool.com
The reason we have rooms which have one or two pool tables is because of the concept behind it. Our guideline is simple: "An establishment with one or more pool table(s)".
The more we have on the list, the more we can continue supporting the sport! And as more information is made available to the users, the more they will want to "Go Play Pool"
GoPlayPool App Team Member!

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Sean:
Thank you for the kind words!
We are at this 15 hours a day! So, we will try to keep up with the edits and input as much as we can!
Thank you again for helping us improve the directory.
GoPlayPool App Team Member

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Bob:
Thanks for the input.
We are just entering "stage 4" of this app!
Lots more behind the scene which requires approvals from "Apple" and "Android" before the information can be presented to the public.
In the next few months, we are allowing the Name of the room to be "Click-able/Tap-able" to see:
-Directions
-Availability of leagues
-Availability of tourneys
-(optional) menu (food/bar)
-Number of pool tables
-(optional) type of tables (7, 8, 9, snooker, three cushion and so far)
-Rating systems for "thumbs up and down"
And much more...
Compiling this data is a huge task and room owners / players input and help is always appreciated.
We have just entered this stage and have final approvals to proceed.
Thank you,
GoPlayPool App Team Member

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The number of tables and sizes would be nice to be able to distinguish an actual pool hall from a bar with a couple of tables. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

MalibuMike

Banned
The Only App that Matters!

I love the GoPlayPool App! I travel around a lot, due to my work, and i am always able to find the best place to play, practice or compete. Plus the folks at GoPlayPool are the greatest, doing much for charity events and helping struggling pool halls stay in business. I can't say enough about what an awesome service GoPlayPool provides to the Billiards community, and helping to community together!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the best thing that's happened to pool -- well, at least pool in the States -- since the break cue. Well done!

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
From our family to yours!

We just want to wish all of our pool family, friends and fans the best of wishes in this Holiday season!
We have some brand new concepts and upgraded platform in the works for 2016!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and be safe!

:wave2:

forums122015.png

RonRosas

Banned
I regularly check this app out! So glad it's out there

Me too! I love the GOPLAYPOOL App. (BTW Highland Park Billiards was purchased and has been closed for a couple months, I have no Idea what will be done with the property) Keep up the great work and Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Years to everyone at "Go Play Pool" The only App I actually need!
"Mexican" Ron Rosas

Attachments

• 1926902_1378028482482596_7735875710425054609_n.jpg
    1926902_1378028482482596_7735875710425054609_n.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3,692

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
2016 updates

OK....
We are almost there...
Soon you will be able to post and edit events and flyers.
Edit room information, add images and descriptions.
Search engine options to look for: table types, sizes, games, leagues, tourneys and much more...
The database is almost done!
Will update again as we go...

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well....almost every place you listed in WA state is either a bar with 1 or 2 tables.....or billiards businesses and I don't mean pool halls.

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
We are working on it! It is a large database and we are creating search engine options to search for how many pool tables the pool hall has and minimizing the number of retail stores which are on the listing!
It has been a tough journey last four years and it is coming together very soon! Finally!
Be patient with us.
If you would like us to delete any listing which doesn't have a "playing" table, we would be more than happy to get those edits from you!
Thanks and have a great day!

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Mosconi Cup 2016 LIVE Scoring

While we are preparing to release our updated database with search and filter options, we have the privilege of LIVE scoring the Mosconi Cup 2016 in December.
Do press on the link and you have options to:
Enter to win (no purchase necessary)
Vote for your favorite team
Learn more about the teams and The Mosconi Cup history
and don't forget to check us out when the time comes: December 6-9 for the LIVE scoring!
We thank Matchroom Sport and The Mosconi Cup for the opportunity and we also thank Marty Carey Jump Q and Kamui Tips in providing raffle prizes and giveaways!
AZBilliards Press Release
Mosconi Cup LIVE scoring platform

forums.png

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Latest information on new platform...

Latest update:
We have completed the design and graphics.
Finalizing updates and data entry.
Within the next 60 days, we will release the latest updates and platform.
in the meanwhile, the old platform will go off line in the next 30 days to redirect and reprogram.
For sneak peak of the latest updates and design, please visit:
Coming Soon Images

We thank all our fans, friends and family for their patience with this journey!
:smile::smile::smile: