Silver Member
SHOOTERS BILLIARDS
810 W. Highway 56
Olathe, KS 66061
(913)780-5740

Starts: Thursday, 6/26/2008
Ends: Sunday, 6/29/2008

$5,000.00 ADDED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1,000.00 ADDED
ONE POCKET
ENTRY: $60

DEADLINE THURSDAY 8:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$4,000.00 ADDED
BAR TABLE
ENTRY: $65 OPEN / $50 LADIES

DEADLINE FRIDAY 8:00 PM

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
TAR will be taking a little roadtrip to hang out at our favorite pool room for this event. We havent mentioned it to Dan yet but we may stream a little of the event for free as well if we wont be in anybodies way.

Should be a great weekend. Kansas City is a fantastic pool town with a ton of talent.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
JCIN said:
TAR will be taking a little roadtrip to hang out at our favorite pool room for this event. We havent mentioned it to Dan yet but we may stream a little of the event for free as well if we wont be in anybodies way.

Should be a great weekend. Kansas City is a fantastic pool town with a ton of talent.

No More Tornadoes Please!!!

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bump for a great tournament

pletho said:
SHOOTERS BILLIARDS
810 W. Highway 56
Olathe, KS 66061
(913)780-5740

Starts: Thursday, 6/26/2008
Ends: Sunday, 6/29/2008

$5,000.00 ADDED

$1,000.00 ADDED
ONE POCKET
ENTRY: $60

DEADLINE THURSDAY 8:00 PM

$4,000.00 ADDED
BAR TABLE
ENTRY: $65 OPEN / $50 LADIES

DEADLINE FRIDAY 8:00 PM

Bump it up.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Don I still remember how easy it was for you to beat me...lol...I would eventually like a rematch

I am sure that was a fluke:wink: :wink: Next time I am in Dallas for business I will PM you a few days before my trip. You should get David and come to KC is it only about 7 or 8 hours from Dallas.

Take Care
-don

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm David...

Thecoats said:
I am sure that was a fluke:wink: :wink: Next time I am in Dallas for business I will PM you a few days before my trip. You should get David and come to KC is it only about 7 or 8 hours from Dallas.

Take Care
-don

Well I haven't seen him in about 4 or 5 months...if circumstaces were different I'm sure it would be great..

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Great tournament

to play in or attend. The Midwest 9 ball event last weekend in Wichita was won by Shane McMinn from Tulsa, with Gabe Owen coming in 2nd.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I have finally got all the crap in the car. On the way down now. We will have some coverage of this on TAR. I am mainly going to try some new things and see the guys at Shooters. I will post up more info on the stream when I get it together.

I fully expect to be streaming Don Coats in the finals of the 1 hole. :D