Good players from kentucky???

upncomingchamp

Registered
Everyones always saying how theres all these great bank pool players out of kentucky and tennesee area but i always thought that chicago are better bankers...who are some good bank pool players that play out of kentucky??? I would also like to know the ur opinion on what city/state has the best players in the usa?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
upncomingchamp said:
Everyones always saying how theres all these great bank pool players out of kentucky and tennesee area but i always thought that chicago are better bankers...who are some good bank pool players that play out of kentucky??? I would also like to know the ur opinion on what city/state has the best players in the usa?
It is false.........just an old myth.

Play any of them that want to play. I know there are a couple of suckers up in Louisville named Louis and Truman that will go off. There is also some fish named Shannon that used to live there but he can't beat anybody anymore from what they say. Oh yeah, let's not forget the little guy from Owensboro........what's his name again?

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ktown D said:

Play any of them that want to play. I know there are a couple of suckers up in Louisville named Louis and Truman that will go off. There is also some fish named Shannon that used to live there but he can't beat anybody anymore from what they say. Oh yeah, let's not forget the little guy from Owensboro........what's his name again?
Another easy action is that Bromback guy. Yeah, jump all over that guy.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
crawfish said:
Another easy action is that Bromback guy. Yeah, jump all over that guy.
My fingers started getting tired from trying to name all of the wannabes, so I quit early.:rolleyes:

gpeezy

for sale!
Yeah that brumback is a sucker for straight back banks. Easy ball to leave him. He'll go for it.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Ktown D said:

His first name wouldn't start with "Nick" now would it;)

Glen

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea

Ktown D said:

There's a few who think they can play. Chicago has always had a couple of great bank players. Cincinatti has always had a couple. And there are a few from various area's around the country. But you'll find out if you go into the Kentucky area and ask for a bank game, it's a tad easier to find a few guys in almost every place you go.
So, if I gotta pick a State to go looking for a bank game, I'd go to Kentucky. But only if I play some pretty sporty bank pool.

rzrbak98

onepocket junkie
Silver Member
kentucky has the nuts

There is a guy from kentucky named TONY FARGO thats as good as any who ever walked.:cool:

JMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Squirrels Have the Nuts

That's a tough question. I think the best bankers are at Wachovia, close second is Chase Manhatten. I do believe these 2 banks are located in both Chicago and Kentucky. Hope this helps!