question for Jerry Forsyth or Pat Flemming

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Actually anyone who might be in the know. can answer this for me please. At 7.00 Archer plays Mika will that be the TV table, 2nd is that I am going out to dinner tonight with the wife to some friends house. The also love pool, I need to know if I buy the PPV and log off at my house will I be able to log back on at another location under my username and password? Please let me know, thanks,
Mark,

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
bfdlad said:
Actually anyone who might be in the know. can answer this for me please. At 7.00 Archer plays Mika will that be the TV table, 2nd is that I am going out to dinner tonight with the wife to some friends house. The also love pool, I need to know if I buy the PPV and log off at my house will I be able to log back on at another location under my username and password? Please let me know, thanks,
Mark,

You can log in somewhere else, I would make sure I shut down the entire machine so it does not think you are still logged in due to an active cookie or something like that. I do it all the time with the PPV events. I buy them here at home and finish up watching them at the pool room.

Have a nice night.
-don

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Thecoats said:
You can log in somewhere else, I would make sure I shut down the entire machine so it does not think you are still logged in due to an active cookie or something like that. I do it all the time with the PPV events. I buy them here at home and finish up watching them at the pool room.

Have a nice night.
-don
Thanks Don, I appreciate your help on that part of it, I just need to know who will be on the TV table. My wife ain't gonna like me watching or having the computer set for pool while visiting with people but if its Johnny I can tell her its work. :)