Behrman gets weekends in jail

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Perhaps instead of passing along our judgements regarding this subject, we can keep Barry and The Berhman Family in our prayers in hopes that he is able to put this incident behind him. We all make mistakes in life, I am no exception. Barry Behrman has done more than most to promote our sport and has always done his best to accomodate the players when they come to Chesapeake.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Galatians 5: 25

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Ditto on good wishes for Barry Berhman.

He has created and promoted first-class and well-run tournaments, which has drawn many a pool player, including myself, on over to the East Coast. In times like these when pool is not even considered a sport by a few unfortunate ignoramuses, this industry demands intelligent and thoughtful folks who can follow through and execute these tournaments -- like Barry Berhman.

Otherwise, the nightmare for pool will just be beginning.

Keith "Earthquake" McCready

jungledude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barry Behrman

I agree with Blackjack and Keith that the Behrmans have done more for pool than anyone else in this country and we should all give them our support. You can pass the hat this way....Humphrey, New Orleans:cool:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Case Study

Keith McCready used to post.

It is a shame the forum keeps losing pro players from posting. Maybe they should be entitled to special forum privileges.

A privilege like that allows them to decide which posts are posted for their threads.

NineballBEN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:That's a great ideal,you start the petition I'll be the 1st to sign and always bump it.:thumbup:

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
Keith McCready used to post.

It is a shame the forum keeps losing pro players from posting. Maybe they should be entitled to special forum privileges.

A privilege like that allows them to decide which posts are posted for their threads.

that is keith posting. he and jam still post here.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Yet another 9 year old thread bump by JUSTNUM in an effort to meet his daily post quota . . . very anoying.