Antique Billiard Balls - 1890s - For Sale

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I have recently acquired this set of balls.
They are hand painted and speckled.
They could possibly be made of clay.
The diameter of the balls is 1 7/8"
I believe, from the information I've gathered, they are from the 1890s.
I am not an antique billiards expert.

Price SOLD ~

I will let the pics speak for themselves.

a001.jpg
a002.jpg

a004.jpg

Thanks
Lee

Last edited:

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I have a nearly identical set. What size are the balls? IIRC mine are smaller than 2", but not exactly sure. Mine also came with a rack and some hook like thingys, and I don't know what they are for... your asking price is fair. Good luck with the sale!
Mr H

IMG_1730.jpg

Last edited:

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I have a nearly identical set. What size are the balls? IIRC mine are smaller than 2", but not exactly sure. Mine also came with a rack and some hook like thingys, and I don't know what they are for... your asking price is fair. Good luck with the sale!
Mr H

Thanks Mr H for showing your set.
Im glad someone has a set like these to verify authenticity.
The diameter of mine is 1 7/8".

I know the economy is down, so im willing to accept offers.

Thanks
Lee

Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Mr H

IMG_1730.jpg

Those hook thingys look really familiar. I think that they are used by fat guys to pull their boots up!!!

Edited to add....... Yes, they are boot hooks!! Check out this link and scroll down.

http://www.boot.com/bdDehnerFeatures.htm

Last edited:

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
These balls are the same type as the ones in the Pool and Billiards Collectables book.

Page 92 - Center Picture.

Priced at $450+

I am willing to accept offers.

Maybe a Flowers Tribute 2x4 in trade.

Lee

hdridertroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
just me

hi

are you intested in trading for them or i might buy them out right ok i collect pool stuff and old i just bought a pre 1890 pool stick brunswick #30 no guys it is not for sale ok unless you want it bad enough to pay premium price ok. i love the pool balls ok they would make me very happy. i would do a cash offer or i would pay apypal too how ever you want ok please contact me at flummer@grm.net ok thanks troy