New Magnificent 7 info and Video,

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Hey all check out the video ad and also check out the new price that is in the story section. Please let me know your comments and or thoughts.

I am just about always available so if you have any questions please email or call.

Also Sponsors would make things alot easier and we may not need to fill up the spots if we can get some Sponsorship,

Hope you enjoy, http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=7977
T-Wheels

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark...Kudos to NYC Grind on the video. $800 is a far cry from the original $2500. You just might be able to fill this event (and I hope you do!). It is sure to be a fun time for everyone involved. Best wishes on a successful event.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Very nicely done western themed video.

I think the scotch dubs tourney is a huge draw for a player/participant.

You've got a ton of work in this Mark, especially after having gone back to the drawing board. I'm optimistic this will come off beautifully for all involved! :thumbup: Kick ass T Wheels!

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Very nicely done western themed video.

I think the scotch dubs tourney is a huge draw for a player/participant.

You've got a ton of work in this Mark, especially after having gone back to the drawing board. I'm optimistic this will come off beautifully for all involved! :thumbup: Kick ass T Wheels!
Thanks KK9 I have my fingers crossed.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
Hopefully this new setup is proving to be much more successful than the former one. Best of luck Mark.

Also props to Jerry T for helping out with the video ad as well.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Hopefully this new setup is proving to be much more successful than the former one. Best of luck Mark.

Also props to Jerry T for helping out with the video ad as well.
Yes ND you are right, Thanks to Jerry T for his work. He never diddapoints me with his work.

Please all know that the deadline will for the Event will be right after the U.S Open. Thanks.