Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Help please!!!--willie mosconi--is engraved in cursive in the forearm of this cue??

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Help please!!!--willie mosconi--is engraved in cursive in the forearm of this cue??
Old
  (#1)
acedonkeyace
AzB Silver Member
acedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Help please!!!--willie mosconi--is engraved in cursive in the forearm of this cue?? - 10-24-2010, 06:06 AM

This cue has no other markings. I know that in 2002 escalade company, bought the rights to willie mosconis' name and likeness.

This cue is definitley older than 10 years, the patina of the wood looks like it is atleast from the 1990's--probably from the 80's.

In the butt it has a logo but not in the bottom of the butt, in the inlays it has 4 what look like "eggs" with a portion cut out and a type of hat. The bottom is all white, delrin, or ivory colored. The forearm has 4 points in white colored long triangle shaped points of the white material and inside of that is the logo again of that egg shaped person with a hat, did mosconi ever use this as his trademark of some type?? Then outside of those forearm triangles is long splice type rosewood points--four of them, they come to very sharp points, looks like better quality work.

Finally on the forearm is the name in cursive, burned or engrraved into the forearm the name, ' willie mosconi'.

Give me some help, i don't know if this is like an adams, viking or something that mosconi, was paid to endorse, but it was from the 70's, 80's, 90's.

E-mail me at michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com or call me or pm, my #727-277-9853.

What is the name of manufacturer and what type of rarity if any and the value of this thing./

the condition is original finish in about 90%.

Old
  (#2)
Piercyexclusive
AzB Silver Member
Piercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond reputePiercyexclusive has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-27-2010, 10:50 PM

pics please...

never seen cues like these!!!! or played with cues like these!!!!!!! and if you have, I'll make another one like you've never seen or played with.
satisfying the player not the competition.
601-554-3081 24hrs a day leave a message. with time to call you back.

Old
  (#3)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

10-30-2010, 10:59 AM

Iirc Joss made some Mosconi commemorative cues.
Joss also made cues for Brunswick.

Old
  (#4)
BHQ
we'll miss you
BHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond reputeBHQ has a reputation beyond repute

10-30-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piercyexclusive View Post
pics please...
he's got several threads going on this cue
i posted the pics, the only two pics i could see clearly
in post #3 of this thread

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=206782

Old
  (#5)
Clark_the_Shark
Has 9-Ball-itis
Clark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2010, 11:56 AM

Thread moved. The review section is for reviews only.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: