Happy Thanksgiving from...

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us poolplayers here in the Ozarks, to all of you here at AZ.
I would personally like to say thanks for your putting up with my sometimes inane, and sometimes nonsensical witticisms, lo these several years.
All the best to you and yours. Tramp. :smile:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us poolplayers here in the Ozarks, to all of you here at AZ.
I would personally like to say thanks for your putting up with my sometimes inane, and sometimes nonsensical witticisms, lo these several years.

Tramp, i hope you and your loved ones the best of the holidays, i dont see where you been bad, you seem to contribute much to these forums, i think you are one of the best we have around here!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

With out a dictionary I am lost on your middle sentance:embarrassed2:. But I understand the first and last purdy well! Its been a joy reading your thoughts and I hope to see more.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Thanks Tramp, best of all to you too. Am thankful for the smiles you bring!
:p