runoutsRme RIP brother

Morgantownfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is with a heavy heart I write this, One of my best friends, a great local player, AZ member and soon to be father passed away suddenly this past friday night. Ben Blosser was 33. From here in Morgantown WV Ben supported the game we all love with a passion, He was a weekly league player, He played in all local tournaments, He and a small group of WV players made the yearly treck to Allen Hopkins tournament in VF PA, He was a tremendous help to me getting my first two WV State Pool Tournaments off the ground, He was the first player at the event and the last to leave. His game improved from sheer dedication and willing himself to get better. Ben had heart, He would get up and play anyone, He didn't have to have the nuts he just liked a tough fair game. Ben will be missed by all. He and his wife were expecting their first son together in January. Ben was so excited. Ben has one Adopted son with MS that he took great care of, he was a great father, friend and fellow pool player! We are planning a fundraiser tourney for Ben's wife to help with funeral expenses and any other thing they may need the money during the holidays and with the upcoming baby. Anyone wanting to donate anything please pm me for the info. Funeral Arrangements are as follows http://www.mcculla.com/obituaries_detail.ssi?id=634
Thank you
Brian King
WVPPA

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sorry for your loss. The memories of Ben, however, are for keeps. Condolences to all who knew him.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Very sad news this is. Sounds like we all lost a great player and a great young man. Prayers to all and his family...

God Speed :frown:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is with a heavy heart I write this, One of my best friends, a great local player, AZ member and soon to be father passed away suddenly this past friday night. Ben Blosser was 33. From here in Morgantown WV Ben supported the game we all love with a passion, He was a weekly league player, He played in all local tournaments, He and a small group of WV players made the yearly treck to Allen Hopkins tournament in VF PA, He was a tremendous help to me getting my first two WV State Pool Tournaments off the ground, He was the first player at the event and the last to leave. His game improved from sheer dedication and willing himself to get better. Ben had heart, He would get up and play anyone, He didn't have to have the nuts he just liked a tough fair game. Ben will be missed by all. He and his wife were expecting their first son together in January. Ben was so excited. Ben has one Adopted son with MS that he took great care of, he was a great father, friend and fellow pool player! We are planning a fundraiser tourney for Ben's wife to help with funeral expenses and any other thing they may need the money during the holidays and with the upcoming baby. Anyone wanting to donate anything please pm me for the info. Funeral Arrangements are as follows http://www.mcculla.com/obituaries_detail.ssi?id=634
Thank you
Brian King
WVPPA

What is going on here??? First Ben and now Brian. Both in their mid 30's.

Best friends too.

R.I.P. to both of you. Prayers out for the families.

Ray