Best one pocket match on film

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna invest in a few dvd's .... Probably from accu stats. Any thoughts on the greatest one pocket matches in their inventory. Thanks in advance for your help!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna invest in a few dvd's .... Probably from accu stats. Any thoughts on the greatest one pocket matches in their inventory. Thanks in advance for your help!
Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan big action match in Vegas has to be one of the best one pocket matches ever caught on video 5 days with two of the best players in the world.

Very high quality and some great Commentary from Scott Rabon, Billy Incardona, Jay Helfert and many other special guests

Contact Big Truck about getting the video.

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan big action match in Vegas has to be one of the best one pocket matches ever caught on video 5 days with two of the best players in the world.

Very high quality and some great Commentary from Scott Rabon, Billy Incardona, Jay Helfert and many other special guests

Thx........contact info for this big truck?

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
i agree about bigtruck videos! they are great!

another good accu stats video is the Danny Smith vs. Efren Reyes match during the make it happen event recently. it was the semi-final match not the rematch at the finals.

KD

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

The one where Scott intentionally deflected a moving ball to his gole, then lied to Alex about it when asked?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Some say Alex's last three matches at this year's DCC were the best one-pocket ever
caught on tape.

..well, the best outs, anyway

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recently bought this. It is great, but not sold on DVD. You need to send Ray a 64 Gig flash drive and use that. He transfers to your flash drive. It is a great match and great deal.

Thanks Phil.

I have enough High level one pocket matches that you could start watching now and never finish them all :D 2 high level events coming up too. One in Memphis, Tn in December and one in New Orleans in January.

We also try to make them educational with commentary from guys like Scott Rabon, Nick Varner, Jeremy Jones, Danny Smith, Bill Incardona etc.

You can contact me by email to setup a time we can talk about matches.

Thanks,

Ray Hansen
akabigtruck@gmail.com
254-379-2569

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My favorite is an old one. Its Jimmy Fusco vs Jim Rempe, in a Legend of One Pocket tournament. Accu-Stats has it. Freddie Bentivegna is the commentator. I like it because of the strategy employed by Fusco, and talked about by Bentivegna.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is also one Shane vs Efren I saw in person at the DCC. Think it was 2013 year. Efren had Shane pretty good in a game, I think leading 7-0. Shane got out from nowhere, starting with a tough bank instead of a straight in shot, in order to run the whole rack.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
1998 World 1Pkt Championship, Baton Rouge

Buddy Hall vs Jeremy Jones 1P98-08

This was a very good match from the past, kind of, depending how old you are. hahah

"It was touted in the accu-stats catalog as the best played match of the event with Hall and Jones jousting on the hill".

If you watch closely you will see Buddy keep a free ball that dropped on his side in the upper corner pocket several innings earlier.

Last edited:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Phil.

I have enough High level one pocket matches that you could start watching now and never finish them all :D 2 high level events coming up too. One in Memphis, Tn in December and one in New Orleans in January.

We also try to make them educational with commentary from guys like Scott Rabon, Nick Varner, Jeremy Jones, Danny Smith, Bill Incardona etc.

You can contact me by email to setup a time we can talk about matches.

Thanks,

Ray Hansen
akabigtruck@gmail.com
254-379-2569

Hi Ray,
Start thinking what I should get. I will call you this week. This is a great deal. Using my Apple Laptop and Apple TV, I project on a 65" LED. It is great on computer as well.
I will call this week
Phil

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Ray,
Start thinking what I should get. I will call you this week. This is a great deal. Using my Apple Laptop and Apple TV, I project on a 65" LED. It is great on computer as well.
I will call this week
Phil
All of the matches from last year's Smokin Aces 6k entry one pocket event that Efren won 25k 1st are great matches.

And the after hours Action match at Smokin Aces after the tournament that Frost vs Efren race to 10 was one of the best matches i have ever seen it goes hill hill and the play the last few games was amazing.

Last edited: