The Billiards Channel on Roku!!

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have it and half the material doesn't work...... May be my internet but I havnt been able to watch anything...how does it work for you?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance but what is Roku. I assume it's a cable system.

I think that a Roku is a device kind of like a DVD player, but it is used for hooking your internet to your TV, and it is used for online streaming services like Netflix for one, among many other services that offer online TV shows and movies to stream online. I think it has been around for awhile, and is not that expensive. I always wondered about them.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
We just hooked up Roku this week, but I can't seem to find a search option.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Jeff Livingston

Roku is one of the greatest tools for watching pool!!!
Make sure to get this channel. It's free. Many other great things on it from NASA (Max Eb. would love this lol) to Osprey nests to drag racing and.......
POOL!! And more POOL!!

https://www.rokuchannels.tv/nowherestream/

It has a search function. Put Billiards in and most stuff comes up.
I also search AZB, POV, On the Rail (fast lenny) etc. Sometimes they are on but don't appear in the Billiards search.
Everyone needs this!! I love it!!! And no pop in commercials!

ENJOY!!!
**ESPN 3 is another one. It's rare but they do have 1 or 2 streams a year.

Last edited:

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Hey!
Did you know The Billiard Channel streams on Roku?!!

Awesome!:grin-square:
Oh forgot the OP.
I have that channel on mine too.
Not always on, but I think I caught a current Inside Pool stream on it a few wks. back.:smile:

I watch You Tube through it too. (easier to navigate than my smart TV)
Plenty of Pool on there for sure!

BTW get the Roku 3. Faster. Better remote. Among other things.

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh forgot the OP.
Not always on, but I think I caught a current Inside Pool stream on it a few wks. back.:smile:

Yea I agree about the Roku 3. Really like the voice search option. I have two of them one for each set and I also have the Orange & Blue Sling options. I used to have Comcast for all my internet and TV services which cost me about $190.00 per month. Now I have high speed internet at $69.99 per month and the Sling at $40.00 per so I am saving around $80 per month. So far me and the wife are pretty happy with it and real happy to say goodbye to cable TV.. The five minute commercial spots were ridiculous..

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh forgot the OP.

I have Apple TV and watch you tube thru it. Maybe I should jail break it and then be able to get billiards and cycling

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Yea I agree about the Roku 3. Really like the voice search option. I have two of them one for each set and I also have the Orange & Blue Sling options. I used to have Comcast for all my internet and TV services which cost me about $190.00 per month. Now I have high speed internet at $69.99 per month and the Sling at $40.00 per so I am saving around $80 per month. So far me and the wife are pretty happy with it and real happy to say goodbye to cable TV.. The five minute commercial spots were ridiculous..
Great set up. Mine doesn't have voice command.
I set up an neighbor's Roku 2 and the first thing I noticed was the remote.
Had to point it just right. (it uses IR)
The 3 uses radio frequency and can point anywhere.
Also great for games. I bought Galaga for $5. Ha.

I have Apple TV and watch you tube thru it. Maybe I should jail break it and then be able to get billiards and cycling
My brother Is all about Apple. It's nice especially if u have other Apple products.
Hopefully u can get that channel I linked above.
The BEST for live pool!

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Sounds cool.
Roku is becoming mainstream, which I consider to be a good thing. Leaving the land of eye-breathing, zero-footprint, getting arrested for collecting rain water, off the grid, vegan, hemp wearing hipsters and entering the world of BACON. It's a good thing people.

Lesh

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Roku is one of the greatest tools for watching pool!!!
Make sure to get this channel. It's free. Many other great things on it from NASA (Max Eb. would love this lol) to Osprey nests to drag racing and.......
POOL!! And more POOL!!

https://www.rokuchannels.tv/nowherestream/

It has a search function. Put Billiards in and most stuff comes up.
I also search AZB, POV, On the Rail (fast lenny) etc. Sometimes they are on but don't appear in the Billiards search.
Everyone needs this!! I love it!!! And no pop in commercials!

ENJOY!!!
**ESPN 3 is another one. It's rare but they do have 1 or 2 streams a year.

Thanks, I found it!

yea,

Jeff Livingston