upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane Van Boening vs Jayson Shaw ★ PPV ★ Sept. 12th & 13th 2014​

Early Bird Special while it last $30 for both days
or $20 for each day​

Tech. Support on hand just email me. upstatealpool@gmail.com

17 seats available for VIP $50.each. General seating $20. Can pre pay or pay at the door.​

Castle Billiards location and phone number 349 New Jersey 17, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
(201) 933-6007​

castle svb vs shaw.jpg

Last edited:

nahog99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kind of a cheap payout for a race to 100 isnt it? If it goes hill hill than the winner is effectively making 25$ per game.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane Van Boening vs Jayson Shaw
★ PPV ★ Sept. 12th & 13th 2014
Early Bird Special while it last $30 for both days
or $20 for each day
Purchase link http://www.castlebilliards.com
Tech. Support on hand just email me. upstatealpool@gmail.com
17 seats available for VIP $50.each. General Admission seating $20 or $30 for 2 days. Can pre pay or pay at the door.
Castle Billiards location and phone number 349 New Jersey 17, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
(201) 933-6007​

tang.jpg

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Via Castle Billiards page on FaceBook

Rise and Shine !!!! Scotty here with all the info for SVB vs SHAW Race to 100.... $5000 in the middle... Winner takes all !!! If you are planning to come to Castle to watch the battle, here are the details. We have 17 VIP spots each day... Table and seats that are super close to the action...They are $50 and will be gone fast...... General admission will be $20 at the door. There is a 2-day pass cost is $30..... Castle has plenty of room but there is a seating limit... Pre-pay is the way to go !!! If you are to far from Castle but need to see this match, here are the PPV details !! It will be streamed by Upstate Al and AZBTV. The price is $20 per day and the 2-day pass costs $30. Go to CASTLEBILLIARDS.COM to order.....
Castle will be raffling off a Mezz Power Break cue (value $450) Cue will be signed by SVB and Shaw. Nice cue to be the proud owner of !!
Tickets are $5 each and will be on sale at Castle from today till next Saturday......
If you want to Pre-Pay for seats or want cue raffle tickets Msg on this page or my FB page.....
COUNTDOWN...T-MINUS 8 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Last edited:

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
Is this being broadcast in HD as the Accu-Stats & TAR streams are? Thanks.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
UpDate on Prices for PPV

The PPV is now $20 per Day or $30 for both Days​

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone tell me what time each days match is being played and is it going to be looped or can I view it at a later time? Thanks ( glad the price has been adjusted!)

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Can someone tell me what time each days match is being played and is it going to be looped or can I view it at a later time? Thanks ( glad the price has been adjusted!)

2PM EST each day per Castle. Johnnyt