$1,000 Added 9-ball Nac, Tx. Feb 21-22 Open To All

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill is hosting it's first 9-ball tournament of 2009 on Feb. 21-22. $1,000 added based on full 64 man bracket + 2 player auctions. $50 entry includes $10 green fee which covers your practice and play until eliminated. 8' tables, simonis cloth, and red circle cue balls. 3 foul rule does apply. Open to ALL players of any caliber. Double elimination, race to 7 winners side and race to 5 on the one loss side. Doors open both days at 9am and player auction starts at 11am sharp, no exceptions or late entries. For directions, sign up, or more info call Trey at 936-564-4075, or on my cell at 903-520-1103. We look foward to seeing you there!

Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill
3924 FM 225 Nacogdoches, Tx. 75964
Phone# 936-564-4075

Last edited:

morinj29

Banned
sidepoket kidd said:
Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill is hosting it's first 9-ball tournament of 2009 on Feb. 21-22. $1,000 added based on full 48 man bracket + 2 player auctions. $50 entry includes $10 green fee which covers your practice and play until eliminated. 8' tables, simonis cloth, and red circle cue balls. 3 foul rule does apply. Open to ALL players of any caliber. Double elimination, race to 7 winners side and race to 5 on the one loss side. Doors open both days at 9am and player auction starts at 11am sharp, no exceptions or late entries. If you make it to day two you're in the money! For directions, sign up, or more info call Trey at 936-564-4075, or on my cell at 903-520-1103. We look foward to seeing you there!

Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill
3924 FM 225 Nacogdoches, Tx. 75964
Phone# 936-564-4075
hmmmm....i am looking to take some vacation around this time....this might be a good tournament to try....any hotel suggestions??

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that would be great, we would love to have you all down. Just be sure and let me know ahead of time so that I can put your names on the list.

BigDaniel

Registered
Official Challange to BigDoc

I challange Doc to pretzel eating contest at Salty Dawgs the weekend of this tournament. If you show up, I'll even buy the pretzels and if you win, I'll pay your entry.

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol, this one I have to see. I spent the better part of friday and saturday with these two in Dallas and let me tell they can eat! Doc lead by one taquito and two cherry pies at 4 am on Saturday morning when we left Whataburger. Just to get this straight are we talking the little hard ones or the bigger ones like from the mall?

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trey I think Robert, Richard, and I are coming down for this one..Richard probably won't play...Robert and I are in..

jollyrodger

#1 Troublemaker
Silver Member
Great Pool Hall, Great Group of people.

This is a Great Pool Hall with great tables and there is lots of Action!

These guys take alot of pride in their tables and they take care of there people. Cheers to Trey and Jason good Job!

This should be a great tourny. Ill be there from Houston and ill see of i can bring some friends.

oh and Bump!

BigDaniel

Registered
Bump

On up to the top man. Gonna be a great one. How about an AZ mini on the bar boxes if enough y'all show up. Got myself and Trey so far....

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the bump Terry, and as well it was really nice meeting you last week. I will sign you up and be sure to tell the others to give me a call if they want on the list.

Thanks,
Trey