$1000 added 9-ball tournament Nacogdoches, Tx.

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$1000 Added 9-ball tournament in Nacogdoches, Tx. at Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar & Grill on July 18 & 19. $50 entry which includes $10 green fee. This tournament is OPEN to the first 64 paid entries and will be played on 8 foot tables with simonis cloth, double elemination, race to 7 on winners side and race to 5 on the one loss side. The players auction will be held Saturday morning at 11am and tournament will start right after that. For sign up or more info hit up this thread or contact me, Trey on my cell at 903-520-1103. Thank you and we hope to see you here!

ibtsoom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting ready for a great time.

Can't wait for this one. The February tournament was a lot of fun.

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Walter it would be great to see you again and I really think you would enjoy this tournament! Just let me know when you know for sure. Like ibtsoom said the Feb tourney was a lot of fun and we are hoping this one will be better.

9-ball B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll try and make this one,sounds fun...by the way,what kind of 8' tables? Valley or home style tables?

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tables are 2 Gandy's and the rest are Brunswick. Its ok Lewis, tournament is in July so you havn't missed it yet, lol you sound like me all your days, weeks, and months are running together. Hope to see you all here!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tables are 2 Gandy's and the rest are Brunswick. Its ok Lewis, tournament is in July so you havn't missed it yet, lol you sound like me all your days, weeks, and months are running together. Hope to see you all here!

Thanks!!!! I feel like an idiot!!!!

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To everyone interested in this tournament, first I would like to say thank you but I have to cancel this event due to the $2000 added event in houston the same weekend. I will be posting another date soon to hold this tournament. Thanks, Trey.