15 cues for sale :

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Kam-

I have a question. I have heard a lot of talk about not being able to ship cues with ivory into the US is that true? If so why the change as I thought you use to be able to.

thanks,
jeremy

You may this informative :
http://www1.american.edu/ted/ice/poach.htm

It is still illegal to ship ivory across international boarders.

If caught, the item may be:
1. Returned after a fine is paid
2. Destroyed

however, Customs is usually looking for big hauls at shipping ports in containers and not small parcels at the post office

Still, the risk of seizure exists.

Risk is at buyer's end for all ivory products ...

Joerg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Kam,

Keep both of them so they are still there when I visit you :smile: I will travel over with out a cue so I must buy one from you when I am there. Would be nice to have a chance at the first cue with the points!

But leaving out my egoistic motives, if it would be me, I would keep the one with the points. No question....

All the best

Joerg

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi Kam,

Keep both of them so they are still there when I visit you :smile: I will travel over with out a cue so I must buy one from you when I am there. Would be nice to have a chance at the first cue with the points!

But leaving out my egoistic motives, if it would be me, I would keep the one with the points. No question....

All the best

Joerg

you will have lots to choose from and there may be one or two delivered by then that will knock your socks off !!!!!
:grin: