1975-76 All ORIGINAL Gus and Fellini

classiccues

Morgan set complete...
Silver Member
Gus that has been used and not abused. Great patina, original wrap, smooth not dirty, 2 13mm shafts.. 98% original finish only a handful of nicks and dings. Probably the best all original cue I have had in a few years...

I am having it retipped, and that's that. Fellini has a moisture stain but its tooled and dyed. We have the identical case, no dye.

Interested.. PM me..

JV
 

Attachments

  • case_1.jpg
    case_1.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,139
  • case_2.jpg
    case_2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,040
  • oal_hi.jpg
    oal_hi.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 967
  • fore_1_hi.jpg
    fore_1_hi.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • butt_1_hi.jpg
    butt_1_hi.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 950
That is sweet. Cue and case. Probably will gone real quick. If I was still playing, I might buy it. But as I have given up the game, I will leave it for someone else. Take care and thanks for the pics.
 
Its only the 4th black/red/black/red cue I have seen.

I will say this, I threw a rack of balls on the table, ran out, did it again, ran out. Good thing I have a Szamboti already. The girl watching said you play pretty good, I said its all CUE, none of its me.... :D

JV
 
Szam!

Another great cue from the Master! Gus was way way ahead of his time. Love the veneers, and the case is killer too.
Joe, thanks for showing.
 
Last edited:
Its only the 4th black/red/black/red cue I have seen.

I will say this, I threw a rack of balls on the table, ran out, did it again, ran out. Good thing I have a Szamboti already. The girl watching said you play pretty good, I said its all CUE, none of its me.... :D

JV


dont see many blk/red/blk/red Gus's, very nice.
 
Other black/red/black/red

Here is the other one we had...

JV
 

Attachments

  • 455_fore_hi.jpg
    455_fore_hi.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 756
Cue has two new Moori Med's and wow, like I mentioned, if I didn't have one already this would stay. Amazingly to me, its 59" ands 20 oz, but plays like a 19.. the thicker shafts still feel good.

Definite players cue.

JV
 
Back
Top