1983 Red's One Pocket Cue~Grady Mathews

Those old C and D series McDermott cues are great playing cues. I had a couple of the D series cues back in the early to mid 80's. The ones I had have about tripled in value so of course now I wish I hadn't parted with them LOL.
 
Not true!!!!!

The only McDermott cue I ever played with had a metal joint, made especially by Jim for me. I never received a cue for winning that tournament. So I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone bidding on this cue.
 
Aha! Once again, the power of the internet kills somebody trying to cash in on a legendary poolplayer's reputation. Good catch Grady!:thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

The only McDermott cue I ever played with had a metal joint, made especially by Jim for me. I never received a cue for winning that tournament. So I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone bidding on this cue.
 
The only McDermott cue I ever played with had a metal joint, made especially by Jim for me. I never received a cue for winning that tournament. So I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone bidding on this cue.

Glad you posted about that Grady. :)
 
Back
Top