20000$ USBA TOUR @ california

Fox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to bring attention using Design......

Actual VERSES Proposed.................
 
If you were trying to confuse the hell out of me, you have done it.

Uh, need some more info about a 20 grand billiard tour :confused:
 
design

As I Mentioned Design is really efficient!
 
Last edited:
Dieckman Sayzzzzz

All you chickens watch out.....THE FOX is on the prowl....sign up members .....get them to vote for you....maybe, just maybe, we will get something done in the next four years......tell them El Jeffe will be on the job....are we live streaming from Maywood ????? If not tell Juicy Brucie he has a few days to get it together....we did Hookset and Mazin's place in 54 hours from the decision to do it to live streaming....children are doing it, why not the USBA :confused:
 
Thanks for the compliments!
and thanks for voting for me,
I care a lot about the USBA results, BUT I won't change my strategy about the game , and however win the election, I 'll make sure that I m gonna work closely with them.




My GOALS are simply :


1- Encouraging good players to win

2- Exposing top players to lose while they can win over a larger
number of players , get better money prizes & more international media
coverage.

3- Encouraging below average players to improve their skills in
order to be qualified as " good " for participation .

The above three points will surely lead to:

- Increasing the number of the players to reach thousands and thousands nationwide.


My plan relies on the distinction which strongly lies in this game:



1- Minimum caliber ,average ( 0.750 )

2- No qualification tournaments; all players of (0.750 average &
above ) directly in the main tournament.

3- Double elimination

4- Excessive calendar , around 100 tournaments per year, starting
by 30 as a minimum.

5- Progressive matches start with 35 points ,upgrade gradually to
end with 50 points at the semi, and the final stages.



This will encourage many players from different billiard games (carom,
snooker & pool to participate in the three cushions tournaments ,even
in the championship for a very simple reason : CHANCE TO WIN AGAINST THE
TOP PLAYERS.
 
encouraged

Hey Gilbert,

I'm encouraged by your enthusiasum. That's what we need on the board. Fresh blood with fresh ideas.
 
Back
Top