2001 DENNIS SEARING CUSTOM - Bocote & BEM

DukeofDBQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my recently acquired 2001 DENNIS SEARING Custom. It's an interesting cue and one of only a few made by Dennis with High-Low contrasting length points. Additionally, the cue was originally ordered with 14 MM shafts. When I took the cue to Dennis to take the shafts down a bit - amazingly enough - the shafts had retained the exact same taper and were as straight as the day they left Dennis's shop! The Bocote is outstanding and grained beautifully. The maple is beautiful as well. If you look close you can see the "S" inlaid in the buttcap. The Ivory inlays are perfect. Yes it is true Dennis' cues are like no other, and as a point of reference- I have owned a hundred+ cues- many very high end from big-time makers. This cue has the "Searing Mojo" it is an absolutely amazing player.

Attachments

• 1 Full.jpg
    1 Full.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 919
  • 2 butt clos.jpg
    2 butt clos.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 880
  • 3 DSC01093.jpg
    3 DSC01093.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 878
  • 4 DSC01089.jpg
    4 DSC01089.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 873
  • 5 DSC01092.jpg
    5 DSC01092.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

DukeofDBQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
<<<<<<<additional pics>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<additional pics>>>>>>>

Attachments

• 6 Butt1.jpg
    6 Butt1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 844
  • 7 DSC01084.jpg
    7 DSC01084.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 848
  • 8 DSC01085.jpg
    8 DSC01085.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 869
  • 9 DSC01088.jpg
    9 DSC01088.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 855

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice...

Bob, Great find my friend. Welcome to the club. A awesome addition to your collection...
Dan Z

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Bob,

When I typed Searing in the search box and the cue popped up....I got all excited:happydance:...then I realized you have it in the cue gallery...not the for sale section:crying:.

Bob this is an awesome cue and I like how Dennis turned the shafts.

Just something to think about:idea: when you move you may want to leave something behind for all of us to remember you.

Bob..ol buddy enjoy the cue and all the best on your move.

See you at the ICCS....by the way don't forget your American Express Card....Appletini time!!

Big Daddy

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
i had a chance to hit with the cue after bob had Dennis turn down the shafts and he is right it played amazing. See you at the ICCS.