2011 Windy City Cue Show exhibitors list updated.

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
newflyer-001.jpg



Here is a updated list of attendees/exhibitors for the 2011 Windy City Cue Show. There are still more, and if I forgot you please pm me and I will add you to this post.

So far I can confirm:


Ken Carfagno-"fourkingcues"
Joe Gregory-"BBC"
Kieth Walton
Ken Hawkins
Frank Orteca
Joe Salazar.
Don Sherman-"sureman183"
Bill Grassley-"cornerstone"
Pat Diveney-"butterflycues"
BHQ Custom Cues (Brent Hartman)
Ken Strain-"Ken_4fun"
Chris Sebastain-"sebas"
Jon Spitz-"Qcreator"
Tim Prince-"Princecues"
Bobby Hunter
John Davis
John Lavin-"Red Shoes"
Rick Geschrey-"Esoteric Cue"
Tim Cole-"findcue4u"
Greg Howard-"howardthedick"
Steve Klapp-"nucues"
Joe Gold-"Cognoscenti"
Joe Durham-"jbravo2984"
Branko Stepanovich-"Steppo"
Jim Conway
Jeremy Edwards-"kbooks3"
Jeremy Chambers
Andy- "avscue"
Gil Castillo- "CastilloLeatherGoods"
Darrin Hill- "Hillscues"
Dick Abbott- Billiardcue.com
Jimmyrayk
Stan Haines
QBall- QB Custom Cues
Special Note: Jamie "Worminator", and Joel Hercek Will be attending the show


Here are links to the new location and surrounding hotels:

Links to Hotels close to Windy City Cue Show
http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=hotels&ns=1&find_loc=236+W.+Lake+Street+Addison,+IL+60101

Google Maps Link to Windy City Cue Show:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=236+W...0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.176059,86.572266&z=16
 
Last edited:
I am excited to inform you that Stan Haines and QBall of QB Custom Cues will be exhibiting at the 2011 WCCS. This is going to be a great event. You don't want to miss it.
 
Last edited:
Hey Chris,
this is a hell of and ideal,I am looking forward to see everyone and the cues,,,i will be doing my own cue show and pro-am(9_ball) on June 2 and 3 i am trying to get it together now,,you got my blood flowing again,,

Thanks
Ken
 
Back
Top