2012 Judd Cue

francisliubin

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Cue is for sale.

I got the cue in April 2012 from Judd, after 8 months waiting.

The Cue looks like JT-5. The only difference is that there are eight big ivory stars on
the butt of my cue, while there are four big and eight small ivory stars on JT-5's butt.

The weight is 19oz, length is 60''.
The wrap is lizard leather.
There are two shafts come with the cue.
One is Judd custom taper, the other one is made as 314-2's taper.
The size of the shafts are 12.25 mm. And both of them have Kamui tips.

The cue is well protected from the day I got it and I only shoot with it a few times.

I am super busy these days, you can see I updated my post at 4am...I will try my best to upload some pics asap.

Price is $1800, including shipping in CON.

Thanks.

Last edited:

slim234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hmm i see nothing in your listing, i'm guessing the judd cue in the title is what is for sale.
How can anu=yone sell anything without telling anything about it

I'd like to know the description, specs, condition, price? And some pics would be nice too

I sent you a pm please email pics

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Judds hardly ever come up for sale, sorry you have to sell this beauty, some pics would really help. I heard he's making one for Francisco B as we speak! Good luck with your sale!

slim234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Might be really hard to sell at that price with 12.25 mm shafts, sorta depreciates the value in most arenas

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Might be really hard to sell at that price with 12.25 mm shafts, sorta depreciates the value in most arenas

Negative comments about the price in another members sales thread is against forum rules.Comments like yours should be sent in a PM,not in an open thread.Just a polite heads up.No dis-respect meant.Welcome to the forum.Enjoy.