2014 Accu-Stats "Make It Happen" All-Star Invitational

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
An Accu-Stats E-Mail Prepaid Sale:

Pat has completed the listing of the 24 DVDs from the 2014 Accu-Stats "Make It Happen" All-Star Invitational.

Darren Appleton, Thorsten Hohmann, Dennis Orcollo, and Shane Van Boening.

Four great stars - four different disciplines.

Great New Action - Great New Pre-Sale Pricing.

We're expecting delivery to begin by June 30th.

Please remember that these items are not in the store yet - to order please call us at 1-800-828-0397 or email us at accustats@accu-stats.com

Check out the listing and great NEW Pre-Paid Sale prices!

http://www.accu-stats.com/AS14prepaid.pdf

Thanks for your support!
Accu-Stats
 
Make it Happen

I have participated in three of the four events, and I have to say that I am proud to make this contribution to the pool world. Pat does as much for the game as anyone and I can tell he really enjoys his work. Everyone involved does it for the love of the game and the DVDs are just the icing on the cake.

My hat is off to Pat and the entire staff for continuing to produce these great tournaments in which the players love to participate and enhance the game for all of us-

-dj
 
Back
Top