2014 us open unpaid prize money

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Dennis arrived in Los Angeles last night and Barry has promised to wire the money that he still owes him today. We will see. :rolleyes:

then i would expect that the other 3 players get paid in full TODAY, too. since Dennis has already had 66% inhand, and the other 3 have had 0%, it's only right to pay them first.

(no offense to Dennis)

OP - you should have a response from the WPA today w/ regard to Barry's "ä few days to get back to them", right?

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
then i would expect that the other 3 players get paid in full TODAY, too. since Dennis has already had 66% inhand, and the other 3 have had 0%, it's only right to pay them first.

(no offense to Dennis)

OP - you should have a response from the WPA today w/ regard to Barry's "ä few days to get back to them", right?

I haven't got any further correspondence from the WPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This is an absolute travesty.

If it were cash problems, he could get a $20k loan just by walking into the bank and smiling with his business.

He would have it paid off in a month of operating and everyone would be square and happy.

Ugh.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an absolute travesty.

If it were cash problems, he could get a $20k loan just by walking into the bank and smiling with his business.

He would have it paid off in a month of operating and everyone would be square and happy.

Ugh.

He cant get a loan, his credit stinks. Why do you think he wound up switching from Gold Crown to Diamond 10 years ago or so?

Last edited:

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got an email from Roberta this morning Vietnam time. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421853552.549386.jpg

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
So they expect YOU to fly from Vietnam to the Derby City Classic just so you can get your money that THEY owe you? That is unreal.

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So they expect YOU to fly from Vietnam to the Derby City Classic just so you can get your money that THEY owe you? That is unreal.

I was a bit shocked. Really!
All it will take is a wire transfer and I did ask her to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
well i just hung up with Barry, on his cell phone (PM me if yáll want his #).

i did him the courtesy of calling him 1st, for his response, before i posted.

he's got 60 seconds to call me back, after hanging up on me followed by 4 texts.
now 5, texts.
11:20amEST - clock it.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i just hung up with Roberta - and she's a bigger man, than i....

Barry had her call me. she's in receipt of the wire transfer info for Quan Do, which will be done in the next 2 days.

she's totally COOL! and again - she's a bigger man, than i....

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Barry had her call me. she's in receipt of the wire transfer info for Quan Do, which will be done in the next 2 days.

Just curious, why will the wire be sent in the next 2 days?? why not today? Did she say?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i've got nothing -

i'm in sales & spend 90% of my time on the phone while emailing simultaneously. time is $$$$$! just hung up w/ Barry & he wants to call back @ 3pmEST.

i don't know why, cause i've got nothing. but i do know that Barry doesn't read AZB. phone's ringing w/ sales calls - gotta go!

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Great work, Pink Lady :D
Now let us hope the 2 Austrians (Albin Ouschan and Mario He ) are also paid. Better not offend Austrians or they will send Chris Waltz down

tumblr_mllgsakLXp1rp68cjo5_r2_500.gif

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Now let us hope the 2 Austrians (Albin Ouschan and Mario He ) are also paid. Better not offend Austrians or they will send Chris Waltz down

1 is going to get paid @ Open - Barry wants to pay cash & shake hands & apologize.
i don't know about the other.
Dennis/Oscar (i get them confused) - wired yesterday per Jay.
Quan to be wired @ 2-3 days.

i don't know if i'll waste my time on taking Barry's call in 20 minutes....

MARK CANTRILL DESERVES A BIG ASS GOLD STAR FOR HIS INTERVIEW LAST THURSDAY!!!!