2014 us open unpaid prize money

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure the Ko boys are planning on going to the US Open next year. Should we talk about it now of them not getting paid.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure the Ko boys are planning on going to the US Open next year. Should we talk about it now of them not getting paid.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

I'm pretty sure the Ko boys were planning on going to the US Open next year.

i fixed it for you. ;) i'm pretty sure the OP & Quan Do have spread the word in Asia already.

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you guys believe Barry sent this email to me? LOL ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422033144.910391.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422033166.648925.jpg

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
your pro (a big, reputable one!) said he called Roberta.
Roberta said she gave Barry the said messages.
"öthers" (including the WPA) contacted Barry over the past 17 days.
ABR/Mark Cantrill got him on record last THU afternoon.
I told Barry all of the above 3 days ago.

he's spinning you. standard delay tactic of deflection. thanks for posting!
i guess it's time for Barry's daily wake up call?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
y... ABR/Mark Cantrill got him on record last THU afternoon. ...

As I recall from that interview, Barry said (more than once) that all remaining prize money he owes from 3 months ago would be paid before he steps on the plane to go to the last 4 days of the DCC.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
As I recall from that interview, Barry said (more than once) that all remaining prize money he owes from 3 months ago would be paid before he steps on the plane to go to the last 4 days of the DCC.

My dearly departed (alcoholic) friend always said : "Talk is Cheap, Money buys Whiskey".

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
ROFL
That's right Keep pressing him now that he is replying emails LOL
He probably doesn't realise everyone is reading his silly dodging replies
Really slimy.
And can't he even spell his own name correctly :D

OMG!!!! now THAT, is hysterical!!!!

his Question(s) of the Day are:
1) are you paying Quan Do today?
2) when do you roll-in at the DCC...?

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised somebody hasn't stepped up to front these unpaid players the money and then collect from Barry for their %. Seems like a decent, recession-proof biz opportunity here. Kinda like toilet paper. You gotta look for the silver lining with these things.....

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
The players can always hire debt collectors.

Some debtors repossess your property, it looks like stealing.

blusteel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised somebody hasn't stepped up to front these unpaid players the money and then collect from Barry for their %. Seems like a decent, recession-proof biz opportunity here. Kinda like toilet paper. You gotta look for the silver lining with these things.....

I should call my stepson back and see if his Marine buddies might be interested. When is Barry leaving?