2014 us open unpaid prize money

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
We need a new thread.

A thread about who won't be attending the upcoming US Open. Fans, players and sponsors should all voice their concern in a unified effort.

Smart tournaments operators will listen and try to address issues people have.

We all know they listen, but counting money lost makes people worry more.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Totally uncalled for. !!! Roberta has nothing to do with Barry's action, therefore, no need to sling her into the mud because she has believed in Barry in the past. !!!

Shame on you for Bullying on Roberta. !!!!

Roberta is the bookkeeper.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
We need a new thread.

A thread about who won't be attending the upcoming US Open. Fans, players and sponsors should all voice their concern in a unified effort.

Smart tournaments operators will listen and try to address issues people have.

We all know they listen, but counting money lost makes people worry more.

DING DING DING!!! now that's a very good idea, and like someone mentioned approx post #50, it needs to have KEY SEARCH ENGINE words, that will hit to the top 3 search links. but i would think that it also would need to have key words from this thread title, so that this would sync with the new one? (i'm not savvy on driving hits up the Google engines). best i can summize is:

US OPEN 9 BALL CHAMPIONSHIPS - blah blah blah (maybe BOYCOTT?)

which is also their website.... www.usopen9ballchampionships.com
(oooh! maybe that'll help link it too!)

this thread has >20,000 views. i'm pretty sure the new one would too. remember when we were googling Str8Shots? AZB was the #1 link.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you work for a known crook whats that make you?

As crooks go, BB barely qualifies and it certainly is not his intention. He has so MANY other issues that lead him to being totally incompetent. Until he takes the money and leaves town, I'll just keep thinking he is primarily a blow hard narcissistic bumbler.

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He told me he is working on it. Nothing is specific

Roberta said about a week ago that they had the wire transfer info and it would be sent in a couple of days. Not really sure why they were waiting a couple of days but whatever! They said they had the money and the wire info so whats going on??

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess Barry is just BSting like usual. Working on what? I just dont get it!
As some posters mentioned above, Bary is well known for using flimsy excuses.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Barry said he won't get on plane before all players are paid. So he doesn't get on the plane that he had no intention of getting on anyhow. Johnnyt

leminhnam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Below are the last email I received from Barry a few days ago, and the email I sent to WPA with no response/feedback thus far. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422422151.637412.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422422171.180313.jpg