2015 DCC 9 Ball Banks Champion: Brumback, Daulton or Reyes?

Who will win the 2015 DCC 9 Ball Banks? Brumback, Daulton or Reyes

• Total voters

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who will be crowned the 2015 DCC 9 Ball Banks champion? Will it be John Brumback, Shannon Daulton or Efren Reyes? Three legends of pool, but there can only one champion! Who is your pick? I'm going with John over Shannon in the finals. I think Efren is the underdog, but you can never count out the magician!

Kelly

Last edited:

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who will be crowned the 2015 DCC 9 Ball Banks champion? Will it be John Brumback, Shannon Daulton or Efren Reyes? Three legends of pool, but there can only one champion! Who is your pick? I'm going with John over Shannon in the finals. I think Efren is the underdog, but you can never count out the magician!

Kelly

I'm conflicted!!

Root for 2 KY guys or the guy who knocked me outta the banks?

I shoulda beat Efren. I ran 4 straight banks twice in the match and still lost 3-1. He used extreme english to pocket balls and leave me stuck on the head or foot rail. It was something to see. Guess that's why they call him "The Magician"!

But I think Brumback will win another title!!

Gary

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When they move to the Accu-Stats arena tomorrow night, will they be playing the final two matches with a shot clock?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Efren is over the hill, washed up, lost a step, bad health, can't make a ball... and he can't bank.

Freddie <~~~ and it's the only title Efren hasn't claimed

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is over the hill, washed up, lost a step, bad health, can't make a ball... and he can't bank.

Does anyone have the DCC career grand slam? Maybe daulton?

Banks

Banned

That's what i was thinking. But, you don't see him sharing the 1P crown, so I'm voting for Mr. B. If he wants that one, he's got a long fight ahead of him.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Hard not to root for a fellow AZB'er, so I voted JB. Cool, easy going fellow to boot. A three-peet would be awesome and unprecedented in the bank division.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have the DCC career grand slam? Maybe daulton?

No one as of yet. There are 6 players with 2/3, including (along with the tourney they are missing):

Reyes - Banks
SVB - Banks
Daulton - One Pocket
Pagulayan - One Pocket
Orcollo - One Pocket
Parica - 9 Ball

Of these six, Alex P. Is the only one who has not won the all around. Shane and Alex have also won the Louie Roberts Award.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm conflicted!!

Root for 2 KY guys or the guy who knocked me outta the banks?

I shoulda beat Efren. I ran 4 straight banks twice in the match and still lost 3-1. He used extreme english to pocket balls and leave me stuck on the head or foot rail. It was something to see. Guess that's why they call him "The Magician"!

But I think Brumback will win another title!!

Gary

Hey, you gotta root for Reyes. If he becomes the first person to win all three DCC disciplines, you'll have a memory forever of being one of the guys that formed that record.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No one as of yet. There are 6 players with 2/3, including (along with the tourney they are missing):

Reyes - Banks
SVB - Banks
Daulton - One Pocket
Pagulayan - One Pocket
Orcollo - One Pocket
Parica - 9 Ball

Of these six, Alex P. Is the only one who has not won the all around. Shane and Alex have also won the Louie Roberts Award.

Tonight I updated a thread on this subject from 2013: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=306866

Edit -- Your list is missing Varner, lacking only 9-Ball.

Last edited:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Man I hope Efren wins it.

Everyone on here seems to think the guy can't bank but you know, i bet theres a very very short list of AZers that would play him some banks for a small bankroll.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Man I hope Efren wins it.

Everyone on here seems to think the guy can't bank but you know, i bet theres a very very short list of AZers that would play him some banks for a small bankroll.

In case it wasn't obvious, it was a joke. Efren has been twice runner-up in the banks. And he has to be able to bank playing one pocket.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
John is hungry this year so he is the fav in my mind, he is remodeling the house he grew up in.
If it ends up him and Shannon it will be a tough win, John has said he doesn't do well against Shannon.
Mark

Banks

Banned
Looks like John got the bye out of the three. Gonna be good one for sure. Crossing my fingers and grabbing a beer. Maybe somebody can give updates or it will be online?