}>}>}>2015 U S Open - PPV + info<{<{<{

SB8BALLER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is low quality

The stream not only goes in and out and pausing continually, now its completely down... what i call a waste of money and time . You pay to watch continuous pool not sit at your computer and refresh the page over and over to be left with a blank screen.....Should be giving the stream for free if you don't have everything completely dialed in

ososlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hate to say it but it seems accu-stats has more issues with the few streams they do a year than others..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
comon.. this has been horrible since the supper break. worked for the first 20 minutes of the begman Haitao match now nothing at all.. it can't be just me

I'm definitely not purchasing another session of this. Of the dozens of ppv's i buy each year this one has been one of the worst

Last edited:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
I'm having the same issues and i have pretty good internet. It's probably an issue of high-demand and settings set by AudioVideoWeb. AudioVideoWeb provides Accu-Stats with the bandwidth to broadcast from their servers.

SB8BALLER

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What!?

The stream cut off at midnight? Not even able to watch the end of the match... Last time I ever purchase one of these types. With all the problems, They owe refunds