2016 US Open 9-Ball, Accu-Stats PPV and INFO <<<==={{{{{

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine just came back on two seconds ago. Lasted 34 seconds and then it's out again. So I'm back later

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder who makes the decision on what matches are shown on the TV table, lol

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if current working stream is a function of changes made on their end or viewers dropping off, but I'm crossing my fingers.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
This stream is terrible...waste of money so far

Chill! This is Accu-Stats, the best in the business. They will get it right and make it right, I'm sure. When they set up in remote locations, they never really know what they'll encounter with the internet connections at the locations. Sometimes they have to tweek some stuff and test it until it works best. They have the best record in the business when it comes to bringing very high quality streaming and archiving of billiards matches and have actually changed the world of pool by their efforts! Give em a break until they get their ducks in a row!

Sherm.

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream has frozen up a couple times in the last 20 mins. I'm on very fast internet

Just chill, they're the best in the business, blah blah blah, lol

Funny, when I watch the streams from the middle east or Asia, they're usually pretty problem free....

Last edited:

freeroll

Registered
If they need to work out the kinks, they should make the first day, or two, free. I payed for this, and can't even watch it.