2016 World 9-Ball Championship

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looked like Shane had words with Kevin after match. Anyone know what happened. He looked really frustrated.

pocketsplitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was definitely a shark move and Shane was pissed off as soon as he did it.

thats what i thought, but i couldnt hear or see what he did, since the stream was blurry at that moment, all i saw was SVB immediately made some gestures and also slowed his game way down

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah it was defo cause cheng stood up to look the position on the table......but shanes posing after the lucky resafe also wasnt necessary......

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
thats what i thought, but i couldnt hear or see what he did, since the stream was blurry at that moment, all i saw was SVB immediately made some gestures and also slowed his game way down

Yeah, Shane got straight on the 4 and had to play the 5 up in the far corner. When he was studying the shot Kevin walked over to the table and looked at the position for a few seconds, and Shane put up his hands like, "What the f#&k are you doing??"

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tough last rack for Shane. Looked like he got sharked several times. Cheng got up and walked over to see if Shane had a clear shot. Shane was at the table looking at his next shot and couldn't believe what Cheng was doing. He regrouped and continued. He got distracted a couple more times later in the rack and had to regroup again.

Last edited:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
yeah it was defo cause cheng stood up to look the position on the table......but shanes posing after the lucky resafe also wasnt necessary......

Shane definitely celebrated for a second after that roll, but that's not at all the same as what Kevin did.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just lost 20€.. We pick winner of event just make it more interesting
We had bet where my and my buddy both choose 3 players when there was 32 players left.
I get 2 first rounds and he chooses last round first.

my 1st. Wu
he´s 1st. SVB
Me then Biado
He choose then Shaw
3rd round I want to choose Albin but he get 1st pick and He takes Albin...:angry:
I then take Jun Lin(Alex P. was another choice.

Actually all 5 first player choises were identical.. He told he would like to have Wu before Shane and he wanted Biado for 3rd also..

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
DDave; I read SVB just won, will face Albin in final.

just to clarify, you were all watching on the poor quality facebook stream and not Al Kass, right?

does this mean we will not have Al Kass livestream for the final?

thx,
brian kc

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member

just to clarify, you were all watching on the poor quality facebook stream and not Al Kass, right?

thx,
brian kc

They showed the Alex-Albin match for the semifinal so the Facebook stream was all we had for the Shane match.

The finals will be streamed by Al Kass.

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

thx,
brian kc

does not mean that. Alex/Albin was on stream in semis is why they were watching facebook stream

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. Final should come from Al Kass 1h 15 minutes from now.

We were watching(SVB) it from really,really poor quality livefacebookstream