2016 World 9-Ball Championship

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
so beeing curious and checking the position is bad sports, but celebrating after a lucky roll isnt?

I wasn't speaking to anything that Shane did. If Shane celebrated, or had an emotional outburst because he got lucky, then yes, that is poor form as well. Kevin getting out of his chair, in view of Shane, actually just getting out of his chair period, is worse in my eyes.

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a rule written by you, obviously.

WPA - The regulations
26. Remaining in Player’s Chair
The non-shooting player should remain in his designated chair while his opponent is at the table. Should a player need to leave the playing area during matches, he must request and receive permission from the referee. Should a player leave the playing area without the permission of the referee, it will be treated like unsportsmanlike conduct.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ca59a642d14c0231c4d887b217623174.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol for celebrating and sharking it was all pretty tame stuff. But the tension in Shane's pacing and body language that last rack was pretty high. Think he wants this? Last match is gonna be good.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol for celebrating and sharking it was all pretty tame stuff. But the tension in Shane's pacing and body language that last rack was pretty high. Think he wants this? Last match is gonna be good.

I think Shane is not thinking about fishing right now... :D

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
C'mon Shane!!

The first two games are edgy to say the least........and the third games is really nip and tuck with the safeties going back and forth....

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The first two games are edgy to say the least........and the third games is really nip and tuck with the safeties going back and forth....

Yes, Game 3 was the longest in any of the streamed matches so far -- 8 innings.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane looks completely sharked. He's missed 2 shots and lucked another in this third rack alone. They're both missing, lucking safe, etc. Albin has had two great breaks, Shane two illegal breaks. This match might take 5 hours.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Ouschan's swagger is 1,000 right now. Shane doesn't look comfortable. He's also going for some questionable shots.