2016 World 9-Ball Championship

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Really? They fumbled the ball with Kazoom & while they did recover to televise on Al Kass & the camera work was good listening to 2 Qatari broadcasters babble NONSTOP was a little distracting. Do those guys ever stop to take a breath?

They do if you hit mute.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
They do if you hit mute.

If only there was a way to mute the commentators but still listen to the balls being hit and going into the pocket, that sound is heavenly.

In a perfect world.

First-world problems.

AlienObserver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question about the tables.
The oficial table sponsor of the tables is Wiraka. To me they look like Gold Crown 5...
Is there something I'm missing?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The oficial table sponsor of the tables is Wiraka. To me they look like Gold Crown 5...

I think they were Wiraka Dynasty tables in the past. http://wiraka.en.alibaba.com/product/60285102653-203503016/Wiraka_Dynasty_Exquisite_Pool_Table.html Looks quite a bit different than a GC.

They may have made some changes, at least changing the rails from white to black. You can get a side view of the table at about 38:05 in the link in post #1243.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member

the GC is a beautiful and classic design. a lot of table manufacturers try to imitate it.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
final-64 bracket:

2016 w9b.png