2019 World Snooker Championship

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finals are set. Rematch from 2011, Trump v Higgins.

I thought Trump was the favorite to win it all once the semi's were announced, but Higgins started to look really good towards the end of his last match.

Finals start tomorrow 9am EST

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, gilbert really looked completely shattered in that post-match press conference. no wonder, it was a brutal end frame. one of the best frames of the championship

not a higgins fan but yea, very impressive. imo he might be the best player ever in terms of bringing it in the championship. third consecutive final, and the competition has never been this tough

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
They have broken the record for centuries this year at the Crucible...
...old record-86....they’ve had 96 so far

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have broken the record for centuries this year at the Crucible...
...old record-86....they’ve had 96 so far

i wouldn't be surprised if the final itself is breaking all kind of records, stat wise. potting percent, long pots, just about everything. this is the best final i ever watched. last years final was more suspenseful, but the average play here is just top notch. to shoot them shots judd does .. amazing. and he doesn't seem nervous the least, doesn't break a sweat. higgins is feeling it for sure

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
196F97F1-CBA5-4FDB-806C-4321C0562811.jpeg

world snooker champion

EB0E91E6-7788-400D-9FF7-3FA97B89B041.jpeg

his hairdo seems to be improving with age....

AE70CB3F-83C5-48EC-AAD3-7EC55AE85E33.jpeg

...or is it?
——————-

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Higgins played well enough to beat most players, but Trump played well enough to lose to no one.